What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Some snappps

Some snappps

Hi Folks .....here are a couple snaps from last year ........

my dog is about 120 lbs for size reference

sometimes you have to move it

Lifesaver sept 28 2007

I'll send some more soon!

Last edited:
This Year

This Year

Thanks,,,yeah that was a whopper at 15 z's bone dry ...... lotsa topsa.

Yesterday's visit to White Russians....they barely stretched at all stayed very short.....

close up wr top

good looking everyone...heres my limited bunch of four this year...
got a way to go...keeping my fingers crossed
hashberry

Safari Mix

Reach for the sky darling!

Last edited:
L

Lilly456

Morning gentlemen.TOKEMASTER thats one big fine ass lookin' plant you had back up there, yeah boy!!!Some nice outdoor below as well, those wr rotting at all?Ours rotted like hell this year, never inside but outside they were mushed more or less. I love tose big giant plants :jump: .All of ya'll are doing alright, glad to see some weed coming to the area...Have a fine morning~Chaco. :joint: :joint:

SSH

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Good to see all my homies are still hangin in with this weather..gonna get worse for the weekend too, I geuss.
Good Luck to you late bloomers out there!!
did a little choppin today..just a few pics. Y'all know where the rest are..
Kalichakra sativa pheno..undescribable fruity pungent gas stank on the right and sativa pheno that was like skunky gas on the left. Thats #10 dried above the trimmers and fresh trim below..

..yummm..

I think someone else is havin babies too..

Next chop..

peace all,
~dwellard

C

cellardweller

Hey ,it's thatgirl! Seriously though, that Passion #1 is some bomb tasty weed bro! You've done a great job with it and I hope you are able to keep it around for awhile.
:respect:
~cellard

thatguy

Thanks, bro! I think I can find a way to keep it around ;)

And given the choice, I pick the Frisian Dew.

All the best,
TG

Last edited:
Nice Mantis!

Nice Mantis!

That is awesome.....check this one out looks like you will have some of these soon....a baby mantis it was about 1 cm long......

ANd I thought somebody here liked birds......here's a purple finch outside my window.

And hey Chaco, every year I have some mold problems with good dense buds, this year pretty minor but then again it's pooring today and I think it will rain all weekend.......not good

Last edited:

InPotiTrust

Dam thetokemaster those plants look great.How long u been growing?

thatguy That pic looks f*ckin awesome bro.

Had a great time trimming those up with ya cellardweller.

C

cellardweller

thatguy said:
Thanks, man! She wasn't the biggest fan of doing it, but I talked her into it :)

All the best,
TG

lol! ya just gotta know how to talk to em man!!
:respect: for ya girlie girl! I'd get mine to but I dunno if IC could support that kinda filesize :muahaha: :laughing:

Dissapointing Harvest

Dissapointing Harvest

As predicted, that weekend of rain rotted my white russians.........harvested a bunch of garbage monday........

Last edited:
L

Lilly456

^^^Ditto, what a gully washer, turned a lot of bud to shit down my way too.....what a waste.My indoors on the other hand is thriving, I need to hire a cutter this week, its all got to be down by Thurs.I wish I knew a nice young Latina with a pair of scissors...All the best, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

C

cellardweller

Hey Chaco..
Im a pro trimmer! :laughing: I got references!! lol! lmao!

Sorry to hear about all your mold problems guys.
Cellar is goin outdoors in the springtime and you guys are givin me the heebie-jeebies about it.

tokemaster, where'd ya get the baby mantis? My full grown female eats like 8 crickets a day. She's a big fat bitch with teeth.. :muahaha:

hesh

Hey guys, been too busy lately. Lookin danks all over, hope everyone with outdoor stuff managed to pull somethin thru. Glad to finally see some fall weather, been perfect days for some bluntrides, know I'm not the only one feelin' that way. :rasta:

Here's the Blue Sonja I chopped recently. This shit's a dome-ringer, single bowl sets me stupid for 3 hours.

Took the SSH to 89 days, another day ender.

3 Caseys, 3 Fems, 3 phenos. First two on day 6 flower, 3rd still veg.

More Orange Diesel, 23 days.

:joint:

Bluesboy

Dropping in to say hello

Dropping in to say hello

Hey everyone, just wanted to swing in and say whats up to my locals. :bigeye:

I've been growing for about 5 years off and on, this time around I'm doing better than ever. Currently the only genetics I have to work with are a few OG Kush hybrids but I hope to change that soon. I have 10 SFV OG x Sour Kush going and 4 Tahoe OG x Sour Kush.

Here is a shot of my champion Tahoe Hybrid at 4 weeks veg.

57295Tahoe2.jpg

Here's my favorite SFV Hybrid also at 4 weeks veg.

57295OG9.jpg

I'll be throwing the babies into flowering in one weeks time, until then I'll do my best to catch up on the thread and hopefully say whats up to some of you in chat.

Be good everyone,

Bluesboy

Blowstrees

Bluesboy, Whats up fellow neighbor? I as well havnt been on this thread very long and will also try to catch up with the rest. Im new to the Northeast...from the SE...so this winter should be interesting!!! haha

Anyways, Here is the indoor run. Running a few different strains. Original/Daywrecker Diesel, Pure Kush, SFV OG Kush, Dabney Blue, KKSC, and some Super Sweet Skunk x C99. There are also a few Mindboggle Thai's and a White Widow in there as well.

These are all about 2 weeks into flower...the next round will be ready in a few days to go in too...

:) Enjoy NE'ers...

Dabney
18589Dabney-med.JPG

KKSC
18589KKSC-med.JPG

OD
18589OD-med.JPG

PK
18589PK-med.JPG

SFV OGK
18589SFV_OG_Kush-med.JPG

SSSxc99
18589SSSxC99-med.JPG

WW
18589WW-med.JPG

Garden
18589Garden-med.JPG

Another round getting ready to go in next to the rest.
18589new1-med.JPG

Peace peace northeast!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts