What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

hey guys,

just wanted to say that I'm back and I hope everyone has been well... I took some time off from the forums, but will be back in full force this fall with some Romulan Diesel!! I will also be stepping up the grow to either 3 600W or 2 1000k with a 12 site ebb and grow system... just working on procuring all the equipment now and debating wether i should completely enclose the system... i might be moving soon, soon i'll have the whole unfinished basement to myself, otherwise i'll have to use the extra room on our current house... but ive got all the time in the work and there is no rush, as this next set up will be as professional as they come.

Last edited:
C

cobain420

Hey guys, just found this thread and wanted to drop by... Keep up the great work NE!

The Vermonster

Dam hesh there you go brother!!! I'm getting into hazes and sativa these days.......pumped to try some new strains that give me a heady high instead of the lazy couch-lock high....those are gorgoeous my friend!!! Keep up the gr8 work!!! Did that Odiesel come from Verite??? Dank!!!

L

Lilly456

Morning east coast, Chaco's back after much trouble over the last month.My old man died out west and I had to drop everything and move out.I just got back here a couple days ago and I'll be going back and forth to NM taking care of all the , well you know the shit that goes down.Lil's been watching my cuts but i let my grow go on its own.Ever seen a 110 day Alpha D?Somehow my SSH thrived while I was gone.I started up a new account at my old ranch and kinda made it back here.My old man was a navy diver and vietnam vet and of all things he drowned.I'm rather sure he killed himself and his only debt was 113 dollars.I may drag my family back west but the more I think of it the more sand I feel in my toes.Hope ya'll are well, everybody is lookin good and my apologies for acting a little :bashhead: but I've been in shit up to my knees.May August bring you many oversized flowers, Chaco ... :joint:

C

cellardweller

chaco, it's great to see you back on tha boards! sorry to hear about your pops..both my wife and I lost our fathers within 2 months of each other a couple of years ago and it was tough goin for a bit but we all bounce back! keep yer chin up and keep it green. but with a 110 day Alpha D, I think that'd get ya through most anything...:laughing:
btw..when we goin fishin?

L

Lilly456

Just name the day, senor.I'll be back from NM around the 20th.Just going out for the weekend type thing.There's a party at my old mans favorite bar 'cause he hated jesus.My SSH should be done by the time I leave, its really all that, I'm surprised at the quality and stink.My 110 day Alpha went about 3 weeks too far and it was almost dead but I gave it a quick flush and cut out about a pound and gave it away as a tribute to my old man.I think 1/2 the boats on this end of the cape are burnin' it, its better than throwing ashes in the water.Lil took care of my cuts real well and I'll be back swinging soon enough.I'll have some nice SSH pics this week sometime. Lil's got my camera.Have a wonderfull day all, Chaco... :joint: :joint:

Americangrower

Veteran
Gratephul4THC said:
back with some more dry nug shots, i got some white russian and mtg diesel.

white russian, smells very fruity and yeilds well.

mtg diesel, its got that nycd smell with a tiny bit of fruit. pretty good yielder and definetly that high your looking for.

I also took some up to date pics everything is 30 days into flowering

white russian

s99

ECSD

mtg diesel, under its own netting in a 5 gallon bucket, just playing around cause i really wanted to ScroG something this run.

Thanks for the responses about the beans, Lune SSH haze i didn't even think about but that sounds like something i'd love to grow, I am def gonna be on the lookout for some of those beans. HL, your right about the stock a SB but I have always been very interested in growing DJ short genetics I've only heard good things about him and his work and also I am a HUGE BLUEBERRY fan and have been dying to grow some myself and find a nice mom. Also that Johnny blaze sound reasonable for the price I might have to pick up a pack of them too.

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

-ONE-

WOW.......nice grow Gratefulthc

I am glad you like my S99 and MTG diesel.. I just put both moms of MTG in flower 3 days ago....I have to relocate so I'm flowering everything...

Good luck with your ladies....be safe :joint:

G

Gratephul4THC

Right on AG, I gotta say I love the MTG and S99 great shit. Gives me that high im always in search of. Good luck with the relocation and be safe.

-Gratephul4thc

thatguy

What's up, guys! I've decided to not start my ID thread here, since I already have it going at 2 other forums, but you guys have me covered here in CT!

So I figured I'd throw up a few shots of my SOG.

I have 17 Hindu Kush x White Widow clones and 1 from seed, under a 400W hilux gro HPS and a 125 W 2700K CFL. I'm growing in 60/40 coco/perlite, and have an irrigation system set up.

I'm using the GH 3 part, along with floralicious bloom, diamond nectar, flora nectar, hygrozyme, and GH kool bloom liquid & dry.

Here's the pics!

All the best,
TG

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back Chaco, :wave: good to have you back in the fold. :wink: Best to Lil! :D

Another welcome to you to, thatguy. Nice, clean OP you got going! :D:yes:

Had another disaster in my indoor. Lots of company here, bit neglectful on the grow, and my A/C exhaust came off @ a different spot. Rm. was 120 degrees when I discovered it. :bashhead: Most everything was done and now cut (including my Highend X Tri backcross! :jump:Some nice beaners to play w/!) , 'cept my 3 LST plants, which I'll be putting outside to finish.
Be starting up my Apollo project in a few wks. :wink:

Here's my Purple Peace enjoying the good weather! Love seeing her producing resin @ such an early stage! :woohoo:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Highlighter, you are a clutz!!:laughing::laughing:
it's all good :friends:
Best of luck with that Apollo project and the PP!
Make sure you secure that equipment bro!

nice job TG...you have a nice looking canopy there. How long on the veg time if you dont mind me asking...

Highlighter. sorry to hear about the exhaust nightmare. my room is 85 and im sweating like crazy, couldnt imagine 120. goodluck with the beans. purple peace looks nice.

i wish my safari mix was showing me something. i want hairs damit!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter, you are a clutz!!

Nah, just a stoner! :muahaha:

The 1st time, I redid it where it came undone w/ guy wires to take wgt off. Should have done the same @ the other joint. :bashhead:
I can't believe how hot that exhaust is. Between that and the humidity, it loosens up the duct tape, even tho I used a shitload.
Like you say, it's all good, most of what I had/have going on are breeding projects, little wgt. Just have to make some MORE hash!
I'll have it together for the apollo's, as I'm gonna run a good # for selection. Dont wanna fk THAT up! :rolleyes:
Been 5 yrs since I've done indoor, and never in summer, give me a break! :biglaugh:

Be safe

Last edited:

thatguy

Thanks again, HL! So sorry to hear about the ducting problem. Happened to a friend of mine several years ago, turned a whole crop of blueberry into tasty ditchweed :(

Believe me, things didn't look any where near as pretty my first grow! Had to learn the hard way how to properly construct a drain table!

Stall, I vegged for 3 weeks. Bent the top 4" in a U after the first week, did wonders for the side branching!

BTW, those pics were from Sat, day 14 of 12/12.

All the best,
TG

Buddle

Veteran
HL...okay now I know where to find you..Tell the relatives to go home so we can hook up for a smoke out..lol.I am thinking of starting my Blue asian seeds.They've been calling my name..BIG Time.I had a real problem with knats my last indoor grow.my cellar is partly dirt so..Could that contribute to my problems? Friggin plants were to die for but the friggin knats weren't too appetizing.You'll see for yourself..when and if the darn relatives ever leave..j/k man..i just spent the best week of my life with my enitire family in the 1000 islands..peace
TG..looking tight..and nice and green peace..that was good weed too bro.TG and i just happen to like the same restaurant..too cool.
Sorry...heres some pics
GDP

triangle..just transplanted about a month too late..lol..ugh!!

Sweetloaf..Cannabiogen..first to flower out of 20+ varieties

SR71 Purple Kush

Giesel

Pure Erdpurt

Biddy's Sister...me thinks she's a sensi star lookalike :jump:

BC Mango..Reefs

A smaller mango in the pit

This was a transfer job done right before going away for a week with my family.Blueberry 10 gal to 25+..was quite a solo project..lol.It was raining too..lol..The things we do for our girls..

Grape ape..think i'm going to put this girl in the swamp if i can get her there..peace everyone..
Oh..anyone an expert on rust spots? One of my plots(surrounded by blueberries) is suffering from a fungus.it looks like rust.My ecsd 5 ft is barely hanging on.Only the newest growth looks good? pics hopefully tomorrow..thx in advance

Last edited:

thatguy

Haha, Buddle, I found you! Nice pics!!! Deja vu lol

Gotta go see my girls whenever this rain stops.

All the best,
TG