What's new

Making the Vietchunck

Hello dear friends!!!!. Today i made some shots!!!. and the plants need eat!! they are with light green colors. I use a fertilizier called Biogrow from biobizz. Anyone use Plagrón? Plagrón have very good fertiliziers!!. Any fertiliziers recomendation??

In two or three days we can see the difference of using the fertilizier!! :wave:

Nice !! they seem well balanced...not too elongated...can't wait to see how they turn during bloom...

concerning nutes : i used to use biobizz wich is not bad but maybe too light...now i'm quite satisfied of AN iguana juice wich is more expensive but more complete...hope it helps

bird

can deff see the DC in the leaves. great cant wait till i can look for teh gems. :woohoo:
much luck alfred.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
mmmmm..... did you get any heavy leaning vietnamese phenos? the mother looks very resinous.

bird

very nice man. good lookin mom too. gonna be a fun growin season for me. and the f2s i hope to make.
nice ppics to alfred. mouth waterin
peace

G

Hi Alfred. I prefer the Plagron ferts to the Biobizz ones, I had a lot of success with the Plagron ferts.

The Vietchunk looks really good, obviously the DC is very dominant in the cross, but those big fat leaves might be a bit deceptive as I've seen many a sativa start with broad leaves and only get thin ones in flowering. If they do turn out very Dc dominant, perhaps you could backcross the best male to the Vietnamese?

G

Hello Alfred!:wave:
Will keep an eye on this thread! Best luck!:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

charlie garcia

hola Alfred :wave:
great job! I will follow ur thread as sounds very interesting. very nice from u
best success

murciano207

my vietchunk
webcam2008020119462sk2.png

thanks alfred!!!

HarryNugz

Really love the frostiness of the viet buds! Great looking cross and nice updated pics.

Hello back Raco :wave:

Last edited by a moderator: