picture.php

Stumbleweed

GrindHouse Medical Seeds Ultra Sonja, grown by Tierra Rojo:
picture.php

Krome's The White x Cinderella 99 by cobcoop (grown by Tierra Rojo):
picture.php

Cannanatic

Leela.....
yes....purple(leela) trichomes...crazy plant never grown such a color Bomb...no photoshop or something else...thank you Anandaground...

picture.php

Crop from picture above
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@ Bubbleman

can you tell us something about your Equipment....your shots look incredible.......?

ShortStackz

Can't remember if I ever posted this. Heres a pic taken with my 100mm Canon lens for the short time I had it before I had to sell it. Strain is Killing Fields.

picture.php

bubbleman

Veteran
Congolese Dried bud Green supreme

Congolese Dried bud Green supreme

here are some congolese shots from some dried nugget Green supreme gave me recently... i am sold on keeping fan leaves to surround and protect your resin.. both from a hash maker point of view , as i can throw all of it in the bags,, and second as a cannabis macro photographer.. i've never seen dried bud show up so nice under the lens..

Bubbleman

Cannanatic

it's hard to post after this :woohoo::woohoo: bubbleman aka the trichome god....
this is real cannabinoid art in its highest-expression.....:tiphat:...really nice would be a picture from your setup....flashes...tripod etc....

a shot with my new camera with my new macro lens..

Canon 600d with 60mm efs macro lens from canon...

picture.php

picture.php

bubbleman

Veteran
hey cannanatic those are nothing to sluff about.. they are great shots.. Well deserved to have a place in this wonderful thread. So many great shots by so many photographers. Was happy to take a few shots of my set up for you today.. enjoyed it actualy.
here are a few shots of the side profile.. you can see the 410gearhead has three different knobs for turning a mm at a time. Much like a rail system but better in my opinion as i can move the camera in three different positions.It also comes with levels built into it as well as the angles displayed right under the knobs . The tripod is heavy and great for macro i would not suggest carbon fibre they are to light. Unless your going to hang a bag of sand from the centre.

the Mpe in the first shot is at 1:1 this is the beginning of this lens and the second shot is at 5:1 this is as deep as you can go, however with some good cropping you appear to get in even deeper.

you can see in the third shot the front view of the lens and MT24EX flash. this flash was seemingly built for this lens. It gives really great control with the ability to swivel each flash in a multitude of ways.

Finaly we have the LIve view shot.. I do not shoot thru the viewfinder, but i also do not use any remote accesories. i shoot with my finger each time, and steady the camera thru breath. Shooting on carpet or wood is bad as the slightest movement under the tripod and it will shift. Concrete does not have this same problem.
Anyway i think i've blabbed on long enough.. good idea about posting gear, i think it could help people along the way if we all showed what we were shooting with.

this photo is taken of the camera in liveview and your seeing a close up of a single trichome that is on that bud wayyy down under the lens there.

peace
Bubble man

mack 10

Veteran
^^Amazing pic's Bubbleman, Amazing camera as well, I would love some prints of those shot's, freakin amazing! you can even see some tric's look sorta like a deflated ballons and also fully expanded mushroom looking heads, great to actually see how the tric head swells up and stretches the head membrane! crazy! big up the bubbleman, super player!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bubbleman can you borrow me those lens and flash for a couple of days? :D
Seriously some of the best shots I've ever seen, the magnification is crazy.Thrics are really close and your shots are always nice to see.

:wave:

bubbleman

Veteran
hahah no doubt noreason.. i would ask to.. but unfortunately this lens and camera is extremly busy these days..
thanks for the good words..

here are a few more..

first up THE NEMESIS

Bubble man