What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LostTribes Temple of Bloom

LostTribe

Premium user
Double Dough Testing
DSC08520.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
On Deck:

SFV
Weasel
Sour D JPlantspeaker
Wedding Cake 99
Trinity

Need one more from:
Love You Long Time Haze (Thh mint x LT C99)
LYLT remix (The Punch C99 x Thh P1)
LT C99 F6

Probably go with the Love You Long Time Remix which looks more C99 influenced vs the original search for the punch touch and see. I have 2 to select from but more I can pop.

The Wedding Cake 99 is exquisite!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Well decided to bring in the SFV.

So got
2 SFV
Albany Sour D
JP Sour D
Wedding Cake Cindy99
and Trinity

I am back to my roots, running vertical HPS and Hydroton buckets again. Feels good. Plants only been in the system for 24 hours and they have already grown a couple inches. Started 18/6 on 10/17. Hoping to flip by Halloween!

Feeding 1.3ec
Jacks 321
silica blast 1/2 tsp/gal
cannazyme 50ml/25 gal( help clean up the hydroton as its got a little leftover roots on it)
ph 5.8-6.5

ph was drifting quick so far. I have some new hydroton in there which was washed of course but usually it causes up drift either way. Got them on my short cycle timer feeding on 3 min/ off 10 min. Its not ebbing as I am using a small pump for now. As roots take up the buckets they should slow down the draining causing ebb flo action in early to mid bloom. Pump will get adjusted along the way.

I am planning to add hydroplex for my MPK after stretch and then go to PBP when I see pistils forming since its all for the headz. The jacks is giving me better growth in veg than I have been getting otherwise. May be due to the switch away from LED too.

As for LED I like my cheap knockoff samsung quantum board. I am going to try and sell the Mars fc-e4800 480w with the bridgelux chips, they don't yeild shit, especially in these tiny ass tents and no external heating source, add coco to that and you are looking at a sub sub sub par grow.

"Use what you've got, do what you know." -A very wise Oldtimer. Right on so many levels, but we continue to be mystified by false promises of new technology that is "better and better". Thats all a big fat load of shit.

I am awaiting some new gear and will post up some pics once I get some things swapped out. I am in a tent now but going to get a room set soon.

LT

riyan234a

Also hoping to get a decent point and shoot camera asap this thing just won't focus anymore....like #1 has way bigger nuggets but it won't focus on the entire Nug. They have the same resin production but #2 looks better in the pics because camera will focus better on the smaller Nugs if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

LostTribe

Premium user
Keep losing my IPM spray recipe

1.9lt water
1 oz sal suds dr broners
1 tsp H202
1 cup (236ml) 70% isopropyl alcohol