What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Treetops said:
Excellent looking plants and set up...I too have only just received my freebies of these...I have had them soaking since yesterday, but still none have popped..Hope they are still viable...

Will be my first grow of a Haze, so I'm phyched big time...

Peace,
Treetops

:smoweed:

out of my 5 freebies... 3 of them were female, all of them germed tho....good luck with yours

G

Wow lil wayne, nice grow! I didn't expect to see a bedroom full of bud in here, somehow I was too stoned to notice you had a grow. Keep that herb lookin right-on, I like the big solid colas in those untopped ones.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
frostynugs420 said:
lil wayne spit that shit for days, and it looks like he can grow some murder thai haze. lol
nice grow for real tho

haha man, im sorry i missed this and just noticed it right now... just wanted to say that was a great line...

FreezerBoy said:
At 120 days, are you getting close to harvest time yet? Do you have trichs? Have you checked for clear, cloudy, amber?

im sorry i missed this also... yo freezerboy, my hazes are only around day 50-60.... i was just saying that they are a 120 day strain.. should have said that instead of what i said... hope this clarifies shit for ya... i must have been really stoned when i responded before..

ExcelAtIt said:
Wow lil wayne, nice grow! I didn't expect to see a bedroom full of bud in here, somehow I was too stoned to notice you had a grow. Keep that herb lookin right-on, I like the big solid colas in those untopped ones.

whats up brotha....

yeah man, i got my growin goin on... i have about 4 years of growing under my belt....was always just a lurker, decided to add to the community that helped me learn so much...

peace

Last edited:
G

thats what makes this forum the best. i to lurked for about 2 years before i jumped in. knowledge is power. sucking it up like a vacuum. the world is dew for a change so lets make it happen overgrow the b***h. sweet setup sweet lineup keep the hits comin in whatever u touch. bsl ms rep later

HATCH

Wayne hope everything works out in Arizona. Nobody should have to fuck with that shit!!! Anyway those check point's are a money train for those bitches. How is the grow coming along? Later bruman

wow! great grow, thanks for telling me to come over this way. Amazing, that Haze Skunk is crazy looking!:lurk:
120 days you say? :bashhead: well if its goin to yield as much as it looks, then i guess it worth the wait.
HOPEFULLY.
Now I know haze, Haze is extremely fluffy, smells amazing, and is the best tasting bud i have ever smoked.

Being that its so fluffy (1 gram of dense buds look like 2 grams of haze) it probably wont yield as much weight as it looks.

Let us kno wat u yield off that at the end cuz i am interested that fuckin thing is a monster!

ALSO, what day flower (approx) is ur thai haze?
Thaanks. :canabis:

Those are some haaze buds :)
'Bought not grown.
Im actually smokin the top bud, as we speak:rasta:

Last edited:

sugabear_II

Veteran
keepin it real for real

Lil'wayne - glad to see your legal troubles in AZ have not caused any issues for your garden (j/k the real lil wayne did get in trouble in az if you didn't know)

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sugabear_II said:
keepin it real for real

Lil'wayne - glad to see your legal troubles in AZ have not caused any issues for your garden (j/k the real lil wayne did get in trouble in az if you didn't know)

hey whats sugabear, glad to see you here checkin out my shit..... eh, those legal troubles in AZ ain't shit... just another thing to rap about...

anyways, stay tuned mi amigo.. the best has yet to come...

esbe said:
checkin in! nice show!

Esbe! the second baller to post in my thread in a row, nice to see you are checking in... as i mentioned to sugabear, the best has yet to come...

check ya later :wave:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some moe pics for y'all

some moe pics for y'all

29590downsized_0126081815.jpg

29590downsized_0126081814a.jpg

29590downsized_0126081814.jpg

29590downsized_0126081814_2_.jpg

29590downsized_0126081812.jpg

295900126081816.jpg

295900126081813.jpg

:wave:

yo I'm sitting here pumping 'Gossip' that new shit u just dropped waitin' for my T*HazexSkunk#1 to germ and anotha member pointed me to your thread....the next 150-175 days are gonna be ruff 4 me for to wait too

HATCH

Dog some of those clones don't look to good, there siiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkk! Might want to jerk them and replace them before what ever they got won't spread. Your other pic. look like some tasty stuff. Later

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Weeezy PimPIn' these B!%#*&$,and their chirren' BTW u heard the Carter3 bootleg?lemme know "only once the D@#G$ are done,do I feel like dying" sheits tight ,cease fire damn gettin all emotional....keepitpiMPiN'pImPin' Mm

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HATCH said:
Dog some of those clones don't look to good, there siiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkk! Might want to jerk them and replace them before what ever they got won't spread. Your other pic. look like some tasty stuff. Later

dude all of those clones died because i fucking unplugged the pump and forgot to plug it back in before they all shriveled up and died...my bad. just set myself back about 25 days...

warihayd said:
overgrow the south babbby

sheeeit, more like overgrow the world

MOneYMiKe said:
Weeezy PimPIn' these B!%#*&$,and their chirren' BTW u heard the Carter3 bootleg?lemme know "only once the D@#G$ are done,do I feel like dying" sheits tight ,cease fire damn gettin all emotional....keepitpiMPiN'pImPin' Mm

shit i heard the carter 3 way back... feel like dyin is a trippy song, i suggest you download it if you havent heard it... call me weezy weezy baby i am baby's son

peace ya'll....

:rasta:

E

EatShitake

Lil Wayne- That T Haze x is lookin off the chizzy! I followed someone else's post into your grow because I'm thinking of running this strain this year.

Also, if that's how you do ghetto budget, I'd LOVE to see how you do it money! Seriously sweet op!

:joint:

D

Don Cotyle

Hi Lil Wayne, Thought I'd drop by and check out your show! Great job on the THxS1,ya got more room than I have. My Beotches are tied up in the corner "she's just like a penguin in bondage,Boingggg" 2weeks and they'll have the grow room to themselves and get the light and room they deserve!

Keep on Keeping on, and stay safe!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts