im runnin a 400w agrosun gold MH bulb
the thing has atleast 600hours on it
i am also at about two weeks flower

now i am wondering what would be the best bang for my buck
i could run down to homedepot and buy their 400W MH for about 20 bucks
i could also order another agrosun bulb which i see run about 67 bucks
the agrosun i could pay for say three day shippin and put me at about 90
waiting a week plus for a bulb doesnt seem like the best move
i also have an hsp conversion bulb i know nothing about other then its also a few grows old
i guess im open to suggestion about any more full spectrum bulb

now after this grow is over i could probly consider uping my whole lighting situation to a MH addin a HSP so then i got the best of both worlds and much more light. still am needing to replace the MH bulb though
so which way yall suggest i should go to save the most money and get the best return both in this current grow and my future grows

badmf

Well many have debated this question in several ways; 1st they debate over is it better to switch to HPS in flower, 2nd they have many diffing opinions on when and why to change bulbs.
To me, your present 400 MH bulb has only been operating, ballpark 50 "nites" so it has life left, average life for MH are 1 year, HPS 1 1/2 years.
I run Hps during flower, but many sucessful grows have come from just MH, MH has less lumens per watt than HPS, but with your conversion it is about equal. I would change it to the conversion, as that is why you have it right?
Many times if you are planning on buying a "new" lite, you will notice the price of a bulb isn't that much less! So I would wait and get it as a "package", but be certain you get the bulb you want initially!
Later on down the line you may get a PAR or lumens meter to "know" what output levels are, you also can see where lite is and isn't, this helps adjusting reflective sheeting etc. (meters run from 85-160, but in the long run save many times that!)