What's new

Liberation

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I'm having temp probs lately too, what are you temps with lights on? Have you noticed your yields going down at all?

Che

Veteran
I don't have a baseline to compare it to. When the room was sealed it was consistently 20 Lights off, up to 30C lights on.
Since I added an exhaust and intake, the temps have been much lower. It's only about 25C within 6" of my 940W HPS bulb. The plants probably slowed down a bit, but I am thinking this simulates Autumn, so I'm cool with it.

Intake temps won't go lower than about 12C because my air supply is my basement.

Che

Veteran
Thanks Slaughter House! :joint:

So, if you guys have been paying attention I've been happy with the plant labeled G1, but G2 was a strange, hempy looking stretchy strange smelling thing and I am still not sure what to think of it.
I've taken a small tester, as well as upped some pics for you guys to check out. This plant is just about the polar opposite of G1, which shows how diverse that sack of seeds was... (they indeed came from the same bag)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G2: Smells like something rotting in the forest, and pine/lemon cleaner. Hashy undertones. It's almost unpleasant.. but it intrigues the senses, and you can't stop going back to it.
If you touch this plant you can't smell anything else after that because this one over powers.

Buds are ROCK HARD. Very sparse, although my lack of growing technique might have played into that. Still probably the lowest yielding plant in my garden. There is some purpling in the sugar leaves. Trichome coverage is isolated to the flowers and smallest sugar leaves, but the whole plant is greasy and pungent.

I have a weird feeling about this stuff.. I'm looking forward to the tester!

Che

Veteran
I believe I've identified the smell of G2, it's a combination of Lemon Cleaner and Citronella. What a strange smelling plant!

Che

Veteran
My testers are inconclusive..
the PGF gave me a good buzz for about 45 minutes. Taste is congruent. Will be better finished.
the RR#4 did very little.. but i cut the sample about a week ago. If I took one today it would be stronger.. still going to let them go as long as I have to. Taste.. sample was lacking in flavor, but it's not bad. It was dried too quickly..
the G2.. taste is hashy and sour. Lemony and earthen. Gave a sharp buzz which didnt last long but made my face flush and head pound. Finished product is going to be interesting...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds interesting bro.could you pop off a pic of the G1 and put them side by side so we can see?
sounds like ur havin fun yo.peace-T-

Che

Veteran
sounds interesting bro.could you pop off a pic of the G1 and put them side by side so we can see?
sounds like ur havin fun yo.peace-T-

Cheers Tona, I'm happy to oblige! I'll get a better comparison for you soon, but for now these images will have to do.

picture.php

G1

picture.php

G2

G2

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those will work homie :friends:
i just wanted top get a better looka at the G1 so i could see the diff...they both look healthy and like they are movin right along to me yo.
a little stretchy maybe but im sure you will handle that the next go with them.
they look nice and greasy though.peace-T-

Che

Veteran
grow is doin fantastic dude

you have a very nice set up

Thanks Dr. Dog, it'll be better when I get some more lights, ballasts, and maybe some E&F tables in there:muahaha:

Also, a little birdie told me I owe you guys some gratitude.. I appreciate the love! After checking my messages this morning, I'm going to have to get down to business getting equipment setup and knocking out the new veg room. :yeahthats

:pimp3:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
sounds good bro

give a shout to BR a little later, I am out on errands for the rest of the afternoon, but he may be around. He will fill you ina bit better!

Che

Veteran
Photo Update:

The Red Rhino ladies doing their thang..

picture.php

RR#1

picture.php

RR#1

picture.php

RR#1

picture.php

RR#1

picture.php

RR#4

picture.php

RR#4

picture.php

RR#4

picture.php

RR#4

picture.php

RR#6

picture.php

RR#6

picture.php

RR#6

Sweet Pink Grapefruit's gettin' pudgy...

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

And everything is going smoothly! I might take a little sampler off of RR#4 tonight, what do you guys think?

As always, thanks for reading, and be safe!
:canabis:

SkunkyDemon

Wow those girls are realy filling out! Cant wait to get a smoke report from you. Its always nice to have a selection to chose.
Keep it green and thanks for those awsome pic! Keep them coming!!
Peace

Che

Veteran
Wow those girls are realy filling out! Cant wait to get a smoke report from you. Its always nice to have a selection to chose.
Keep it green and thanks for those awsome pic! Keep them coming!!
Peace

For sure Skunky Demon, thats why I planted so many different ones! I wanted to see what was in my own "bag seed bank" before I spent any money on real genetics. Looks like some of them might turn out pretty good! Now that I have an idea how to cultivate this weed, I'm moving onto bigger and better things.. once this grow is complete it's going to get pretty crazy on the Liberation front. :cool:

Thanks for stoppin' in! The smoke reports will take some time, but rest assured they'll come in! :joint:

D0MiN0

Nice looking forest you got there, Che!
I my self am bound by the space but love to see this kind of garden!

Best of luck
Domino

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I see what you mean about the RR, needs some indica in her, tighten up the buds and bring that flowering time down a few weeks. Sweet Pink Grapefruit is awesome, love the coloring.

Che

Veteran
Thanks Black Ra1n, yeah in the future I'll probably work on a cross with something quick, a 7 week strain would probably do it.

No space for that right now, but you never know what I'll get up to in the future. For now I'm going to concentrate on a few key strains, as well as work my PGFXNL cross and see where it goes.

Che

Veteran
I think we're finally getting somewhere.. check out these bad girls..

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

picture.php

G1

picture.php

G2

This next plant is strange, but I like it. I thought it was unhappy because of the crinkly leaves, so it's gotten some extra attention but in the end it seems that she just wants to grow this way. Take a peek..
picture.php

Sky Crinkle Pheno

picture.php

Sky Crinkle Pheno

picture.php

Sky Crinkle Pheno

A shot of each youngling, Lollipopped to try that method out.

picture.php

Hashplant 1

picture.php

Hashplant 2

Hashplant 3 was culled, she went hermie, mentioned in a previous post.

picture.php

Hashplant 4

picture.php

BC Big Bud

They're coming along nicely!!

Now for a more mature lady, I bring you Red Rhino female #6.
She's finally starting to finish. I've reduced the flowering room hours by 45 minutes and this seems to have helped, at the detriment of everything else in there. I just want these giant sativas to finish!! Now feeding them straight water to speed the process..

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

Check out the crystals! :yeahthats

Little else to update right now, so I'll leave it at this..
Thanks for reading, and Be Safe!
-Che

Latest posts

Latest posts