What's new

L.E.D./Stealth drobe/LowRyder2

switchavenger i used the most powerfull (the highest light intensity) 5mm leds that i could find on the web. the point is, that they use the same power as those you mentioned, but they emmit much more light. the price is a bit higher (i guess) but...
check led1.de website if the prices are not too high for you.
i used red 630 20° 14000mcd, blue 465, 20° 11000mcd and some other stuff.
i made my own pcb design, sent it to a company that makes pcbs and they sent me custom made board. it's much better and quicker than using protoboards from radioshack.

blakhash

ok ive been doing a little reading but still cant find a place that sells verboards..? or evena proper guide on how to wire up an LED board.

blakhash

well, i found a site last night that helped me with building light arrays. it would cost me around 170 bucks to make a homemade LED that would accomidate enough light for my plants. OR i could spend 30 bucks on some CFL's and call it a day. just seems alittle more logical since im on a budget, but really thank you very much for the help.

G

cfl works wonders, with much less heat than hid, you must also keep in mind that led insnt quite consumer friendly...yet

blakhash

lol it is if you buy it in bulk. i found sites selling LED's from china for a pennys only if you spent a minimum of a 100 bucks which isnt to bad. you can even mix and match the order with a selection of over a 100 different types of LED's

S

SwitchAvenger

yeah, most of those LED from china arn't worth it for the purpose of growing. Can be wonderful if your using them for dressing though. What company did you send out for your pc boards? LED_Experiments?

one of my friends has a family business that makes those boards. i sent him a design drawn in corel draw and some days later i received the boards.

Hey man, kudos on that grow i personally havent done LED but i think i might look into now. Hope those buds tasted good!
Do you have any pics of the dried harvest?... Or even the overall harvest?

dav zap

Excuse me por favor rkrone~!

Excuse me por favor rkrone~!

Hey there thank-you for noticing that I had broken habit of posting regularly and being noticed is nice. Sorry to be out of order. I do have a rewarding photo object lesson:

Here is my surprise point; the jars contain a goodly amount of manicured clean smoking bud material from the LED LowRyder2. It is just a fine smoke. Flushed with water for a couple days or so before the surgery. A rewarding ending. The HPS LR2 is still alive. Getting dank.

Hi Kushmans own - how is it growing?

Last edited:

dav zap

Hi tngreen

Hi tngreen

hello tngreen how are you. no scale but the count was pretty good compared to the HPS plant. The HPS put out a third more. THat isn't*much more.

Treetops

Dave, how about a pic of the trics, with your Digital Blue Microscope...

Dave, how about a pic of the trics, with your Digital Blue Microscope...

:headbange :jump: :jump: :jump:

Sweet, that's not a bad harvest for a lowryder2 girl. LED's are definitely interesting and you've done a spectacular job encovering their secrets! just a heads up and keep smoking that led bud man :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts