What's new

Kush lovers - post it up

TicalionStalion

I'm not sure exactly what kid of kush this is...but I picked up an 8th of "kush" when i was in "the valley" during my trip to SoCal. I found 4 seeds in the bag, brought them back to the east coast with me, and have been growing it ever since...about a year now. if anyone could help me identify it that would be awesome...i know its gotta be hard but ill try to describe it as best as i can.

...The smell while the plants are in veg is a very sweet smell, a rub of the stem will give you a sweet, almost candy like "kush smell", with undertones of the vegging plant smell and slightly skunky.

...the smell of the plants in flowering is FOUL. This bud smells like a pair of gym shorts during track season on the equator :yoinks: lol. veeery smelly! If you rub a bud you get a different smell, its totally undescribable, This is what i believe to be the "kush smell"

The finished, cured buds smell alittle like tea, or eucalyptus from the outside, broken up the tea smell gets stronger and mixes in with a very potent "kush smell" When lit it fills the room thick with the smell of the Kush :)

Taste is totally undescribable too..."kush taste"

When I smoke these buds I get an extreme face rush as soon as i take the first puff and hold it, my face also gets really hot...now this is the only bud that does this to me...you can feel the affects right away from the first puff or 2 and after than its just an extreme high in both feilds, head and body...rushy, tingley, slightly numbing...After the high wares away its a HEAVY burnout...lays me out, lazy as fuck!

vta

Veteran
Hey TS, nice plants you have there. They look like Bubba Kush to me or maybe OG. A friend of mine has been working with Bubba for years and yours look close.

Fire

wuddup TicalionStalion!, PTone

your kush looks bomb!! seen your specimens over on the other forums

you lucky bastage

out of those 4 seeds, how did the others turn out???

G

highyas, scay

highyas, scay

now for the 6,000 dollar question...

which bubba we lookin at there? :-D

whichever it may be..
....it certainly looks to die for.

be well
cj

G

Northern Lights x Kush from NLines Clone

Pine Tar Kush

Charles' Kush

i am thinkin of doing a Pine Tar Kush x Charles' Kush run in a little bit for a super kush dose. Maybe toss in a Hindu Kush x Master Kush cross I have for diversity.

Tex

cmoney_bags

hey texas kid hows the high,taste,and yield on that charles kush? Have some in veg wanted to know what i looking foward to. Those are from reeferman correct?

G

So wheres the pics of the orange kush? A friend went out to LA over thanksgiving and came back with sum orange beans and gave them to me as a gift. I mean the seeds were orange, first time I have ever seen orange beans. They were real big and had a bright orange color to them w/ deep brown tiger stripes. He said the buds they came from was sum killer stuff and was told by the guy that had it. That they were Orange Kush. He states that the buds were bright yellow mixed with a dark green and tasted of tangerines. Well anyhow out of the four seeds all have germed as of 12/1 and show 2 different phenos. (3) light green (1) very dark green w/ broad leaves.
Any how I kept the dark one and passed the others on to a friend. But this is by far the slowest growin shit I have ever seen. I had it under 80 watts of flos till jan 1 and it only got 6 inchs tall. Then I moved it to 400 watts of hps @ 12/12 till yesterday and it just showed sex(female) but is barely 10 inches tall, Its on its 10 set of nodes w/ no side branching at all. So I bent it over and tied it down and threw her back under 24 hours. hoping to get her to branch out. So I can get sum clones.
If anyone else has orange kush I would love to see sum pics or any info you may have. And I will post some pics of mine in a couple of days. Thanks

WBBreeder

I've got a cut of Bubba on my way soon, Ckayill420.I heard her high described as resembling an'opiate'.If so, that is the strain I've been searching for all along. I've got 3 herniated disk in my neck and one is impinging my spinal cord. I HAVE to have surgery or risk being paralized in the slightest of collisions. So I have much pain and I get tired of battling the 'monkey nasties' of the constant pain pill med use I hear,flavorful lassy as well I hear. Your pics are just making it all that much harder to be patient, Ckayill420 and ograskal. LOL
Texas Kid, nice looking Pine Tar Kush. I have 4 PTK in veg also. I just finished some Deep Chunk aka Hindu Death Cabbage. That's a SUPER KUSH structure. I'm still working on figuring out how to upload pix here as I do have some VERY PURPLING DC plant shots.
Peace, compassion and SAFETY!!!

Stay SAFE
WBB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts