What's new

Khaleel with a side of T5's, smothered in a sea of green

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn khaleel, I guess you are not gonna stop smoking soon...lol

you grow all that using T5...that is really awesome

this past sunday I smoked some of my Amnesia Haze and looked like this

and after the second one at noon like this small white one...at least my brains were on a similar wave as this puppy....lmao

K

khaleel

/\/\/\ :laughing: lol nice, southflorida. i think last night i was the little white one too, my friend from out of town is here so we broke out the kief... :abduct: guess i'll start my fast when i don't have company (hmm... always something huh?) btw i hope you found your way to my purple urkle thread too, should be a good one (regardless of whether i quit smoking or not, the purple urkle is getting a run!)

thanks hazy, i know for certain now that the trichs were AWESOME hahahahaa

this WJ was my stinkiest, most potent herb yet, according to me and all my smoking homies. :D mmmm

Mrpiston38

very nice indeed broham very frosty look buds and nice and fat.. hope the smoke is great and lookforward to the next round..

Mr.P

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
khaleel...i checked out the purple urkle thread...those dry nugs are awesome looking...and the WJ x TW look like some killer plants

what I wanted to find out is...the set up that you have...is it enough for you or do you dream about expanding or upgrading in the future...or this is enough for you...to get the amount that satisfies you...and not mess around with something more complicated?

the most important thing that I see is that the end result you produce is really impressive...and in the end that is what counts

I just believe the process is only for producing an end result...and not to be worshipped...because if you know exactly what you want...you will always invent the steps you need to get there...there I go babbling again...sorry khaleel...anyway good luck with all your growing...and sampling your beautiful product......later

K

khaleel

mrpistron: what up mr. p, thanks for the post, i love the look on your cat's face! hahah :D

ywouldntI: my brother from another mother, what you doin around these parts? lol

southflorida: thanks man, this is a big enough set up for me. i grow enough to take care of my own medicinal needs, and have a little left over to help out some of the other patients i've become friends with. keep it legit, keep it smart, and keep doing it for the rest of your life, that's how i see it. maybe someday i'll mess with hydro or coco, just to get the experience and see what differences i notice, but harvesting a couple plants every other week will be the most i get into, unless i somehow start doing it on a large scale for medical peeps. i have a baby on the way and can't afford to go to jail, nor do i have any inert desires to go to jail in the first place. lol but i'm glad you found your way to the urkle thread, i just had one more sprout come up, that's 3/5 so far! and i can't wait... in 3 or 4 weeks, my bloom room is going to be siiiick. :canabis:

EVERYONE: this thread is over! lol seriously, from now on try to post on my urkle thread, two threads is a bit much for this stoner to keep track of. haha thanks guys! :muahaha: