What's new

Karma's Funky corner.. Multi strain seed grow

K

Karma Genetics

Hello my fellow greenfolks.

Welcome to this test garden with many differnt spice's he he...............:grouphug:

Growing from seed must be the most fun when growing, as its like a adventure, never know what to expect.

Its nice growing other breeders seeds, Always nice to see the differnce and persenol tastes people have.
I finaly got to plant some seeds i wanted to grow for a long time.
I planted the seeds in 4 stage's The first batch is just getting in mid flower, and the last one almost showing sex.

Here is a list of what is in the test room. As you can see i just started testing my G13 crossings
i made begining this year, Its the soma G13 male, Looking forward to see why breeders like this male
so much, I hope the BubbaxG13 gives a Indica looking plant with indica buds but that G taste in the back.

So far Krome's Triangle kross is defantly a big winner, 2 pheno's are special, better then most Kush
i have grown from seeds. Got to do somthing with them, Any ideers just shoot.

The Jack O nesia's are stretching like expected. But i know they are going to give them nice suger buds.

Here is wat is planted and in the flower room:

Happy Brother BX1
Happy Brother x G13
Sour Diesel IBL x G13
Cheese x G13
Bubba Kush x G13
Sweetskunk x G13
Jack Herrer#12 x G13
Kushage#16 x Jack Herrer#22
(Purple Chitral x Uzbek) x Mustang Mist
Jack O Nesia
Sweet Jack
SSSDH X Jack

Kali mist BX1 Joesmoe

Grape Fruit x Bleuberry Chimera

Sour Diesel x Missipi Mud (VASH)
Calabresse Rossa Italian drug cultivar (Fi Di Bot)
Floater x Lifesaver (BeAn)

Pine Queen x Space Queen. Sonic
Shimla x Pursang 6 Sonic
Pursang 2 x Pursang 6 Sonic

Mantis Bannanaman

Bubba Kush x OG Kush Capt. Crip

Oriental Express billy Goat

Viper Blackseed x burmese Reeferman
Supreme HashPlant Reeferman
Grapefruit Reeferman
Apple Pie Reeferman

NorthernLights Sensi Seeds

Master Kush Skunk x Afghan Haze Shantibabba
Critical Mass shantibaba

IRAN landrace John organic earth

Purple Kush Source Esben
Sour Bubble Source Esben
Bubba Kush x King Kross Source Esben

Triangle x NL/LK x PK Krome

Dominatrix Core

flowering from cuts

Pineapple express #1
Fire x Bubblegum #2
Fire x Bubblegum #3
Billy Cheese
Agent Orange
UK suicide cheese

Well that gives you a ideer of whats in there.
I will take it strain by strain in the updates following.

Any questions ore request's just yell.

PS all is grown in soil, with just basic Bio Canna fertz, under 600watt bulbs nothing fancy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Got this as a cut. Very extreem orange smell a bit to much for me. But great yields and people around me seem to like here a lot, Not a heavy smoke a nice mellow day time smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Bubba Kush X King Kross

Bubba Kush X King Kross

Got these seeds from my good friend esben. Dont know who made them but they are defantly looking nice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Fire X Bubblegum

Fire X Bubblegum

Fire X Bubblegum

Breeder: OGraskal

Got as cut from a local friend. Grown in soil with Bio Canna fertz. Defantly OG dominant in my eyes. Not to smelly when not touched. Proberly flowering time around 9 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

GrapeFruit X Bleuberry

GrapeFruit X Bleuberry

GrapeFruit X Bleuberry

Breeder: Chimera.

They all showed sex very fast, Seems one pheno is not intresting in stucture, But the rest seems to do realy well, Hoping for a bleuberry dominants one in there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Kushage#16 X Jack

Kushage#16 X Jack

Here is my own Kushage#16 x Jack. Dont know why people arent growing these but, they are a bit picky on fertz. And flower for 10 to 12 weeks, very sativa hazy smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Pine Apple X Space Queen ASTRO SNAPS

Pine Apple X Space Queen ASTRO SNAPS

Astrosnaps

PineApple x Space Queen

Breeder: Sonic

Got these from my mate sonic, I just needed to grow somthing with that well spoken of Pine Apple in it. Got one female looking very indica dominant but Very narrow leafes and a kind off open structure. Looks like it can defantly yield very nicley for the size plant and pot used.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Triangle X NL/LKxPK

Triangle X NL/LKxPK

Triangle X NL/LKxPK

Breeder: Krome

Wow these are Killer, Seem to have 2 differnt pheno's one with a more pointy bud sctructure and the other verry kushy like. I cant wait to smoke these and select one as a mom. Got 4 differnt female's in flower to select from. I Think The best of these should be a nice mom to do some Kushy Crossings with.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

first Batch of HB BX1

first Batch of HB BX1

i planted 2 batches of Happy brother BX1, these are the ones from the first round.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a selection you must feel like a kid at a candy store hmm what shall i smoke next...hehe

Looking great Karma bro i look forward to seeing the sensi Northern lights...

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit yeah Karma!!!:respect: lookin TASTY in here! Maybe we can get some Area 51 genes in there;).
BTW.....I updated my thread in your forum, the Jackie O is INSANE!!!!!!! Same with the Kushage x Jack....They went through SOOOO much shit, at least you and I both know now that they wont throw nanners under stress, cause I stressed the SHIT outta them, lol....

good vibes:friends:

Ganja baba

Veteran
yeah m8 all looking good , cant wait to smoke um , i am happy brother for sure 44 .... you grow some dank stuff my friend , the jamil is flowering very well in the out doors uk, will finish properly to , decent size buds , m8 is very happy with um , cheers he said

sonic .

Mrpiston38

jeebus there Karma one could only wish to have a garden like urs or even to be lucky enough to recieve your fine genetics. I wish i coulkd have them in my garden. that pine apple/ space queen looks amazing, my fiance who has cancer only likes Sativas like that will those ever be on the market

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh yeah bro, i got high from just scrolling your stuff! man am i happy you got all this up and rolling my friend. kushage looks so nice. i have kromes triangle hybrid in my greenhouse, get you updated here soon.

ROCK ON KARMA!

K

Karma Genetics

Its going to be about 4 weeks for the first to come down, from then it should be every week. The first will be the fire x bubblegum and the triangle's and the grapefruit x bleuberry.

I am gone go pic crazy in this thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts