What's new

JLP, coco and me

G

basically i run the nute levels till the plants say "oy you trying to do overdose us "

then i back off ,best thing in coco is to remember thats its really hydro and should be treated like hydro ,,

G

Yeah, thats how I usually determine nute levels too, I don't think I ever got anything to run at higher than 1.6 in DWC, but I guess a lot depends on the strain. I have to keep reminding myself not to look at my plants in coco like the ones in soil.

BorisTheBlaze

hey hazy :wave:
glad i found this thread in vegetative growth. good luck and i hope you get a buncha pretty ladies. yummy JLPS genetics are DA SHIT!!!

PEACE
boris

Last edited:

stevr59

hey i just got done with jlps chem x c-99s had one in a swc in my ngb box and had 4 out doors 3 in soil and one in coco they didn't do well at all th buds where very lose but i think it was from the fact thy was trying to re veggs bad thing with this grow was i didn't get one male so i crossed it with a very potent mex male and fixing to start those seeds this week. and see what i get whit this cross but i can say this the one i grew out doors are a lot more potent than the one i grew in hyrdo, this next run out doors will be all coco this time got till aug 24 to get them big anouth for flowering but my groth rate out doors in coco have been 2 to 4 " day still got my mex male growing in a folger coffee can out doors in coco and its 83" tall now and still growing and in fulll bloom and all i used for nutes has been GH Floranova grown and bloom ferts, and as the smoke goes its very poten all i can handle is a 1/8 of a joint and got a some what earthy undertone kind of like the old clombian gold yet smooth with a deisle smell to it
on a scale of 1-10 of potenacy i give it a good 8 for the indoor and a 9 for the out door with the out door having a better taste.hck out my gallery for pics of the chem x c-99

M

mosca negra

Fine work there Hazy! Sorry to hear about not getting to try the Double Dutch. Very strong high with both head & body components to it. Makes my body tingle! My favorite pheno is the one with a heavy Warlock influence. You must try it soon!

Cheers! Mosca

G

weathergirls are in town!!!!!!!!!!!

weathergirls are in town!!!!!!!!!!!

its been raining men in the growroom ,i found 7 males on saturday ,oh well 12 left,,

i returned today and there were no more males shown ,there was 3 females though so far,hopefully the men have shown and we'll only be getting females now

plants are looking healthy and i'm pleased with growth rate at present ,no problems at all
:wave:

p.s thanks all for looking :joint:

G

7 out of 12 isn't too bad. One thing I found is that if your temps are elevated you will get a higher ratio of males, make sure your seedlings are under 28c as too warm and you will get increased male ratio.

I'm still having problems starting seeds in coco, out of 11 seedlings germed in towels and planted in soil, 4 different strains, all are healthy and growing well, all 3 of the new ones in coco have damped off and fallen over with shrivelled stems. I reckon it must be the coco I'm using, gonna have to get me a bag of canna stuff.

THC4SIM

hazyfontazy said:
i'm pleased with growth rate at present ,no problems at all :joint:

Hey Hazy them OG's are the fastest thing ive ever seen veging in coco!!!
i might have to back off a bit with the nutes!! im giving em 1.9 as you said and they are going fu*%ing crazy!! :wave:

niceOne mate!! speak soon

G

I've just taken 3 cuts from my OG, give her a few days to recover then I'll flip to flower, don't want mine to get too tall!

G

girls

girls

like i said all seeds germinated no problems after +/- 2 years in the fridge ...i managed to get 12 females out of 19 seeds ,not bad for free :headbange

the amnesia haze has only shown very slight variations in phenotype, plants look more or less identical and are growing great, i think JLP has done a good job on the mix with these , i really couldn't have asked for better growth ,,if I'd have paid 300 i would've been happy,,
i'm not sure what pheno theyre leaning towards but heres 1

chemdog x ? x c99 are looking fine and growing great too ,,judging by the stretch and the bud clamping to the stalks i'd say its leaning towards the chemdog side ,producing great resin already

i'm just hoping on a nice fresh change to my palate ,yields are irrelevent

thanks guys for looking

ps,, oh yeah did i mention the stretch on the og when i give it ya.. lol .. just snap her neck till she stops ,,i'll post pic of 1 as soon as battery recharges

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
You are going to love that A99 and hell yeah if I had paid 300€ for them seeds I would be veeery happy with the results anyway...:D

admiralcornport

JLP said:
Right on Hazy,those look nice and healthy.

the CHx?xC99 will run 55-65 days.

JLP

Man, your gonna love that chx?xc99! taken at 55-60 it has a real clear up high perfect for the day, and at 65-70 its like don't plan anything for the rest of the day. I'll try to get some of my pix uploaded for you as I know there isn't alot of info on that strain. I gave my friend some clones and he would rather work that than his strawberry cough!

G

basic update

basic update

not long to go ,few more weeks ,no problems at all ,pics are a bit crappy but here ya go ,,just a sample in no order and i lost the labels so theyre a mystery till i toke em

more to follow

Latest posts

Latest posts