What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Its not right to buy Jack Herer seeds expecting buds like OG kush and say Sensi is bad.
In that way you or someone other is just ingnorant and thats all.
If I remember good you are growing on balcony in this conditions its hard tu judge something properly.
I like to begin with myself when I judge something else.
No man, I know well that I grow on a balcony, I know what the limits and problems of this place are (I saw original haze take the PM), but I have also grown in open ground, in a greenhouse and in guerrilla...
The problem is the opposite of what you described, that is, buying a sativa dom hybrid and finding yourself with hashplants; I have no idea what an OG Kush looks like, but I know what an Nev.hz or hashplant is, or even early pearl ....
I repeat, the only way is to throw those seeds into the ground....

And don't think I'm a forum hater, I have seeds from sensi, like black domina or hashplant, but also MNS Nevil haze and others, they're just not recent...
It's just my experience, I would be hypocritical to deny it and say that everything was ok...

Ps i don't sell seeds ;) :)

@Lebanizer grow those seeds!

Lebanizer

:)

Oh don't worry, given the bonker price I paid, I'm not only totally sowing those b******s but the first grow will be a repro !

More seriously, you're not the first person I hear commenting the decline in quality so I guess there must be some truth to it. But anyway, I'm going to try and make the best from them.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
No man, I know well that I grow on a balcony, I know what the limits and problems of this place are (I saw original haze take the PM), but I have also grown in open ground, in a greenhouse and in guerrilla...
The problem is the opposite of what you described, that is, buying a sativa dom hybrid and finding yourself with hashplants; I have no idea what an OG Kush looks like, but I know what an Nev.hz or hashplant is, or even early pearl ....
I repeat, the only way is to throw those seeds into the ground....

And don't think I'm a forum hater, I have seeds from sensi, like black domina or hashplant, but also MNS Nevil haze and others, they're just not recent...
It's just my experience, I would be hypocritical to deny it and say that everything was ok...

Ps i don't sell seeds ;) :)

when we measure something is bad or good. We compare with something. If we stick to logic. I'm only interested in which sample and how many selections you did and when. That you can claim that some seed was better before, but is worse today. If you compare the phenotypes from the seeds with the flowers of some cutting that you once smoked, I think that it is not a valid sample with which you can support your claim.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I would like to avoid controversy but perhaps I am not explaining myself correctly:if i'm talking about original packages, no selections; out of 15 Early pearl seeds I would like to find at least one "early" female that is at least resistant to mold (Shiva Shanti 2 and an unknown Durban were a few meters away and had no problems), if I grow hashplant I expect hashplant, and not a sat/indi hybrids which take a long time to finish;rudi indica did not germinated...
And all this in the previous home, so no balcony...
Same for Nev.hz, from different packages we got different phenos of Nl5hz, and just it...
Obviously over the years I have heard that it is the environment, the phenotype, my mistakes, seeds replaced in the packages, the plants that are getting used to the latitude... but who knows why I haven't had these problems with ace, cbg or nirvana , just to name a few...

But these are things I've already said, so I repeat: I'm happy for you (really) that you've had different experiences than me, every now and then I take a look at your Jack and respect , but for me it went differently...

Ps This is for the original packages; about selection I have black domina, hashplant, Hindukush and something else that I received as a gift from a couple of friends (I could tell you that the hp comes from a half package taken in 2006, the other half it helped me understand that not everything goes well in guerrilla)...
I've seen and tried Nl5hz from around the same time and it was fantastic ; similarly I got Nevil haze got it in 2004 and now I think it's f3/f4 so I know what I'm saying...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
And honestly I only came back to respond because a quote was made from a message I wrote a couple of years ago, but honestly, other than expressing my opinion, I really don't care, people could all spend a fortune from sensi or anyone else, nothing really matters to me, everyone has the freedom to do and choose what they want....

CannaT

Premium user
I would like to avoid controversy but perhaps I am not explaining myself correctly:if i'm talking about original packages, no selections; out of 15 Early pearl seeds I would like to find at least one "early" female that is at least resistant to mold (Shiva Shanti 2 and an unknown Durban were a few meters away and had no problems), if I grow hashplant I expect hashplant, and not a sat/indi hybrids which take a long time to finish;rudi indica did not germinated...
And all this in the previous home, so no balcony...
Same for Nev.hz, from different packages we got different phenos of Nl5hz, and just it...
Obviously over the years I have heard that it is the environment, the phenotype, my mistakes, seeds replaced in the packages, the plants that are getting used to the latitude... but who knows why I haven't had these problems with ace, cbg or nirvana , just to name a few...

But these are things I've already said, so I repeat: I'm happy for you (really) that you've had different experiences than me, every now and then I take a look at your Jack and respect , but for me it went differently...

Ps This is for the original packages; about selection I have black domina, hashplant, Hindukush and something else that I received as a gift from a couple of friends (I could tell you that the hp comes from a half package taken in 2006, the other half it helped me understand that not everything goes well in guerrilla)...
I've seen and tried Nl5hz from around the same time and it was fantastic ; similarly I got Nevil haze got it in 2004 and now I think it's f3/f4 so I know what I'm saying...
In reality all your problems with sensi seeds comes for lack of knowladge...find some picture of hashplant from old days 1987-92 and it is the same as it was.
It never looked like you think what hashplant have to look.
Just you are expecting something...
Its like I buy Toyota and think it will be fast as Ferarri.
Thats only thing I want to hear.
Have a nice day anyway.

All just talk no evidence.
Dont respond just move away from this thread with your friend Lebaniser.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
In reality all your problems with sensi seeds comes for lack of knowladge...find some picture of hashplant from old days 1987-92 and it is the same as it was.
It never looked like you think what hashplant have to look.
You are very wrong.

Old Sensi Hashplant
964ba0b3333078fcfd42013eba01d747a1272df1_2_375x500.jpeg
a27795160dc2bc49b91f2d23d2ba81803ddc0b21.jpeg

Vs

Modern day Sensi "Hashplant"
Screenshot_20240427_190536_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240427_190604_Samsung Internet.jpg

f54d9f4c56de324f26269e759dec560073df6cbf_2_666x500.jpeg
17dc3749c5667cbf2186305e439606bc75a57a62_2_375x500.jpeg
777b679074f24f81a485805aa52bb32e24256135_2_666x500.jpeg
c36d90fcd66772d331eff230fd118a4d300d1b7f_2_375x500.jpeg

It's clearly not the same.

Last edited:

Ca++

The later plant looks nothing like. I had a later Sheva Shanti from them do this.
The early plant shown here has it's difficulties. Substrate looks like soil in A, but B looks like hydro with calmag. It's probably hash plant though. Unlike the later plant.

At some point along the way, I think they lost a lot to a bust in the Dam. Many recreations were needed, but the parents were not all available. These are the whispers I heard a lot, but I can't say if there is any truth to them.

StickyBandit

Oh shit, I have some of those seeds. I wonder which ones they are??

I also have this old strain still from clone decades old which could possibly be hashplant?? It certainly looks more like Hashplant than that last pic!!
That old yellowish pic looks a LOT like my mystery strain...

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Oh shit, I have some of those seeds. I wonder which ones they are??

I also have this old strain still from clone decades old which could possibly be hashplant?? It certainly looks more like Hashplant than that last pic!!
That old yellowish pic looks a LOT like my mystery strain...
It does look alot like HP

CannaT

Premium user
1000005790.jpg

Look those tiny leafs man...and please fuck off you genetic experts,balcony growers and pollen chuckers from these thread.
For years you all been seeling Sensi stuff with your shitty storys...30 years old cuts,accidental polination and shits like that.

Fuck of out of my thread.If you dont have pictures and questions about Jack Herer.

kro-magnon

Veteran
You keep saying Sensi seeds have the same genetics but have you at least grown the first releases of those strains ?All growers who have grown their seeds in the 80/ 90's when they were at their peak and try some later know they are not the same plants anymore. You can be lucky and get a nice plant from one of their packs but it doesn't mean that's the same genetics than before. A lot have changed since the law banned seeds production in Holland in 98

Fuel

Offering an annual line almost a half century have constraints without even talking yet about eventual raids etc ... complicated matter.

Ca++

Seems like nearly everybody knows about them loosing a lot due to busts. Mr Nice also talks about it.

That thread has some recent JH pics from @WHIPEDMEAT

CannaT

Premium user
1000005809.jpg

On seedfinder it look like indica with tiny leafs just as i was in the seed bank catalogue in late 80's.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Sentences which are including these:
"You are blablabla.."
Are not making anyone right or wrong,,
And there are enough different phenos in this line to make almost everyone happy with a little bit of selection.. well almost everyone... It can contain too much sourhaze in it sometimes

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
View attachment 18994393
Look those tiny leafs man...and please fuck off you genetic experts,balcony growers and pollen chuckers from these thread.
For years you all been seeling Sensi stuff with your shitty storys...30 years old cuts,accidental polination and shits like that.

Fuck of out of my thread.If you dont have pictures
Get a grip on yourself; you're a grown man throwing a temper tantrum like a little bi*ch because things aren't like you say they are. It's not my fault I came in here and made you look like a damn fool.

Save yourself the extra embarrassment and just stfu and get back on topic.

Also, MOD's, you left the door open when you decided to leave his profanity-laced rant up. It's fair game.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
because things aren't like you say they are. It's not my fault I came in here and made you look like a damn fool.

Save yourself the extra embarrassment and just stfu and get back on topic.
Why you so shure in your statements ? They are obvius so fake.Who invited you here to say anything ??? At the end who are you ??
Just please find another thread and be there.

Latest posts

Latest posts