What's new

jack herer verti 600w

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wash those hands before the next circumcision!

LOL or when your cat comes over and licks your hands then sleeps for 16 hours straight...g/f thought I killed the cat but he was snoring away, woke up and was perfectly fine!

Nice work!

Breeders jack f6@63

Breeders jack f6@63

The jack is still sharing space in the sour circles. We kept the lankiest sativa, best taken@91. The high is motivational and uplifting!! Peace homies

picture.php

picture.php

D

dramamine

Hell yeah...that girl's got some fists of fury. Nice selection and great to see her still rockin in the circle. She looks awesome!

Awww thanks homie! Here's a little trick I've devised...since my sours are all in at 78, I leave the hazes standing. For their last 12-14 days, the jack gets vegg MH lighting, 18/6, as the next round of clones are brought in. The haze doesn't begin to revegg in this period, it merely frosts over and hardens up. I'll throw up more pics on the madness soon!

Peace babies!

Nice one fuzz!! Bet I kno exactly what she smells like, every pheno I found carried the same hazy lemon !! I chose the lankiest sativa as keeper, but my ssh pheno from Rez sssdh will be competing for a spot in the crop circles!

Peace homies

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Yes she has that lemony-spicey taste. The lemon is subtle but the spice makes it pop. When i ran my pack i found 3 lemon spicey pheno, and 1 extra hazey all spice pheno. I kept the strongest growing lemon pheno and tried to keep a spice pheno but i lost her but either pheno was a keeper.

Frosty,sticky, dank AAA haze buds. Been running this same cut for over a year now,love it

keep runnin that haze homie...btw my nycd f3 girls hermed 9 days into flower, dammit i vegged them 3 months !! peace

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Dam they hermed bro, thats new to me. Never heard of the NYCD going herm, but shit happens i guess. Which pheno do you have that flipped on you. Im on my second run with a new pheno of the diesel, its more of garlic-dead meat pheno.Had the grapefruit pheno previously

Breeders choice from samnie seeds, nycd f3 purchased in 2009 for about $40. So I presexed them in vegg and tossed the boys. The girls started dangling sacks at 9 days 12/12, I'm not sure which pheno. I'm really sad to lose them, 60 day grapefruit diesel was very appealing!

Also jack f6 is lost...after forced entry into gitmo, all babies were sacrificied in the midst of a real possible legal disaster. Ugh

Peace to the homies, hell with haters

Latest posts

Latest posts