What's new

is weed better aged or jus fresh???

alilmotivation

Well?

lets say I have some dro. But one nug is freshly picked off a new plant, and one nug has been sittin in my closet for a week. Which one is better to smoke?

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
are you daft son?

better set the dro down and pick up your thinking cap

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
:beat-dead:deadhorse

let yer freshly picked bud dry out a little ;)

Or you could send me all your bud and I'll smoke it for you?

Yeti

I cure mine for at least three mos. Even when making hash, I cure my trim for a month or two (until I just can't wait). If they are both dry, I doubt you'll taste or feel much of a difference between the two.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
once you jar them up, they should be ready to smoke in about two months.

trouble

Veteran
Well? lets say I have some dro. But one nug is freshly picked off a new plant, and one nug has been sittin in my closet for a week. Which one is better to smoke?

Nothing will make your Nugs better, than the Indonesian Spider Monkey curing process.

If you dont already have one, you will need to get an Indonesian Spider Monkey. Just feed your freshly harvested buds to the Monkey, and it will process the bud, excrete them whole, undamaged, and without dung.

Something happens to the buds in the journey through the Monkey's intestines that gives them a unique "earthy" flavor which is celebrated by smokers throughout the world.

Trust me, the Indonesian Spider Monkey Cure will make your buds the most sought-after buds in town.

C

Cookie monster

Nothing will make your Nugs better, than the Indonesian Spider Monkey curing process.

If you dont already have one, you will need to get an Indonesian Spider Monkey. Just feed your freshly harvested buds to the Monkey, and it will process the bud, excrete them whole, undamaged, and without dung.

Something happens to the buds in the journey through the Monkey's intestines that gives them a unique "earthy" flavor which is celebrated by smokers throughout the world.

Trust me, the Indonesian Spider Monkey Cure will make your buds the most sought-after buds in town.

So how long do you leave the monkey in the curing jar???....and do the jars have to be air tight, my last two monkeys suffocated within minutes and the whole lot had mould:1help:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta poke airholes :yeahthats
picture.php

i raise them :yes:

on topic, i like my buds fresh
no cure for me other than a week or three till i smoke it

nomaad

Veteran

no cure for me other than a week or three till i smoke it

3 weeks is not a bad cure. 6 weeks is when the flavors really start coming out in every puff.

When my blackbox comes down, I'm getting a humidor, like for cigars, because the ambient humidity in this part of norcal makes bud brittle in a week from harvest- this time of year.

Windy and dry...

trouble

Veteran
So how long do you leave the monkey in the curing jar???....and do the jars have to be air tight, my last two monkeys suffocated within minutes and the whole lot had mould:1help:

Cookie, there is nothing more unpleasent than a Moldy Indonesian Spider Monkey.

As Brother Bear mentioned, air-holes are of uppermost importance in Indonesian Spider Monkey Curing Process, as well as, survival of your monkey.

Best always & Happy Monkey Curing!

Your Friend,

Trouble

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did anyone even answer his question?

Fresh bud will not get you high. The THC does not become psychoactive until it has dried out. I have has some good bud after drying for 10 days to two weeks but it will be much better after a couple months....

D

Denial N Error

JJScorpio, Fresh bud will not get you high?

Are you stoned? Put a fresh bud in your volcano and let me know.