What's new

Is there any good weed in Saint Martin, Sint Maarten?

Kryptonite

One of my bucket list entries is to visit the Netherlands and Gypsy. Looks like the closest I will come to that is visiting a Dutch territory. I'm "kind of" shocked that there are no "coffee shops" there, but the Island is half French. ;)
What's the scene really like there? Anyone here live there or have some "friendly" information?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
One of my bucket list entries is to visit the Netherlands and Gypsy. Looks like the closest I will come to that is visiting a Dutch territory. I'm "kind of" shocked that there are no "coffee shops" there, but the Island is half French. ;)
What's the scene really like there? Anyone here live there or have some "friendly" information?
Hello friend. Good question. When you get there keep us posted.

Kryptonite

No need to look for it, it will find you if you're putting out the vibe. NONE of the drivers I've had have put out the vibe for me. No "Rasta" drivers that I've seen at all.
The first night in Sint Maarten, I put on my favorite Bob Marley T-shirt and walked the strip. 10 minutes into it and a guy named Roberto asked me if I needed some weed. LOL I'm with family so I kept it on the DL. He wanted a ridiculous price for it. Basically a bill for about a quarter of weed. WAAY over priced. I just bought a half before we left of pretty decent stuff from a dispensary for $55 a half, crazy cheap right, getting used to that. ;) Told the fam I was going into the bar to get us a drink and made a deal with him for $50, got a little over an eighth for that. ridiculous. Decent stuff, smelled good, tasted not so good, same buzz I get from most of the local stuff at home. After the purchase I sat outside of the bar and the wife and I played a game of foosball. Roberto joined us and we shot the breeze for at least an hour, interesting guy that hails from the Dominican Republic. He said he had weed and some coke, not really into the blow anymore, especially since fentanyl. Later that same night and at the same bar another guy asked me if I needed some weed. Neither of them were shy about it, just came right out and asked in front of the wife and kid. So later that night I was walking an alley alone, dropped one of the little baggies I purchased @ 2 grams and was searching for it when this girl showed up and asked me if I lost something. I told her yes, I dropped a bag of weed and was looking for it. LOL The next thing I know, she walked up next to me, felt up my junk and said she'd do me for $25. I about shit! LMAO. I told her no thanks, I'm here with my wife. I gotta be honest, she was a good looking black girl, but these days, you're not sure what is going on, looked like a chick to me, but there are pretty good copies out there. LOL I'm a loyal guy and just not into that shit myself. I've had a FANTASTIC time so far and I'm day three into my 8 days here. I've met some awesome, very friendly and amazing people so far.

Attachments

• DSCN6571.JPG
    DSCN6571.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • DSCN6627.JPG
    DSCN6627.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 22
  • DSCN6573.JPG
    DSCN6573.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
  • DSCN6594.JPG
    DSCN6594.JPG