What's new

Indiana Bubblegum 51 Days

nvthis

Heya LL, is this the 21 (22?) year old cut? I love it bro. I just lost an IBG cut, but she was nothing up next to yours.. Would love to see more nug shots when she's done, homie.. :D

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LifeLess, thanks for considering it. I do hope it works out because I know plenty of people on here will be lining up for that one. Also any help you need with "Selfing" a strain, can be obtained from 1 or many of our expert breeders/growers on this site. Good luck and take care 1

LifeLess

Veteran
juggo whats up brother? Long time no see. Whats it been 6 years now with this ibg. I think i figured her out. Hit me up on here im always around.

nvthis ill get more shots as she finishes up. When i got this cut i was told it was 25+ years old and ive had it close to 6 so 30+?

Kant hell ya. I aready started looking around. We will get it hooked up!!

nvthis

Sweet, LL! Thanks. I remember seeing this girl before, and marveling at the dried bud shots you took..

draztik

Veteran
Wow! I thought you were killing it with your rubbermaid cabs. This is just spectacular! I think you might have that Indiana bubblegum cut dialed in proper.:tiphat:

LifeLess

Veteran
Adrift,MrStonerMan,Headbandf1,nvthis,Phillthy , Thnx

Highersolutions thnx for looking in. Im a fan of the DaNk

draztik haha been awhile sence ive been in the rubbermaids. After this long i have her dialed in. Thnx for lookin in.

StayHigh149

Lifeless.....I smoked this wwwwaaaaayyyyyy back in 1988 (ifn I remember correctly) in "the Ville". Right across the bridge from Indiana. I recall 4 distinct sacks running around at that time..IBG, Skunk, Red haired skunk....and another one I can't remember what it was called.

Aaaahhh man, u took me back to the days of 3 finger dimebags....

You plants look REAL nice. I never had the opportunity to see the buds back thencuz everthing came already chopped up when u were just coppin' dimes..lids were differetn but I was too broke for thiose.

BigDawg

is it really all that? If it were so good it seems like it'd be in more hands. Chem D and Og's are.. so why is this IBG so sacred and not spread around?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stunning as always bruz :good:
Yeah I think you may have the Apollocious finally dialed in ;) hehehehe all good things come to those who try and try again :D
:plant grow:

F

Fluffy Clouds

this strain is legend... you did her justice... like chilli said: masterjob!

keep it up!

LifeLess

Veteran
StayHigh149 Thnx for looking in. She is great medicine. Very balanced.

BigDawg to me it is. Im safty first or we would all have it. sorry

b00m you have to stop making me feel so good. lol . Thnx man i really appreciate all yer kind words.

Chili_berkster :tiphat:

Fluffy Clouds :thank you:

there goes edro Thnx for lookin in. :smokeit:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I've drank some red wine so here it goes:

According to recorded World History, there is no known original grown 'Landrace' Bubblegum Cannabis. The Bubblegum strain or hybrid is a result of some of the second breeding projects after the first being Hawiian bred hybrids from pure landrace strains, like Thai, Columbian Gold, and Acupuco Gold,.... and then Afghan Roadkill Skunk (largest seed size ever!) introducing the Indica Kush strains that were previous Hash strains probably created the "Hall of Fame", Bubblegum Strain......IMO.

Bubblegum was way before OG Kush!

Lover of pure Cannabis,.....desi

Latest posts

Latest posts