What's new

IDO & PHILLTHY GET GANGSTA WITH OG KUSH X G13 HAZE "GANGSTA HAZE"

I

idoreallytry

yeah i decided to take four of them tomorrow and the other as soon as the leaves yellow,,,i had a lil bud fall off a few days ago i smoked it this afternoon and got ripped...can't wait man super excited,,,peace

oregon_guy

I can't wait to see the smoke report from you guys on this one. It sounds really killer. I think my next one up will be a haze/sativa grow. I hate to say it but I am completely burned out on the diesels now. I need some sativa!! lol.

Great job you two.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

well i chopped 4 last night will trim and get pics tomorrow, i have one more that is just covered in frost just needs a biy more flush and is still pumpin out pistils so its still going,,,this stuff is super sticky and smelly can't really describe smell i suck but its very hazey but yet not like the SSH i pulled at the same time,,i like it a lot it was very sticky and made a mess of my scissors,,,i will be scrping that in a bit lol,,,well will get pics tomorrow,,,peace

oregon_guy

Ido, did you indulge in the scissor hash today? Can't wait to see some pics of the goods lol.

Blew almost 400 bucks in upgrades to the tent the last couple of days. The tent should be rocking in a week or so.

I

idoreallytry

yeah the Scissor hash was the bomb,,,i will be pulling the last gangsta tomorrow and will upload pics of harvest,,,i have to delete a bunch of pics out of my albums,, i have over 100 pics to upload,,,thx guys,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
ah ok cool i was wondering what happend ;) thought maybe the scissor hash had u paralyzed lol...peace

I

idoreallytry

haha i have none that scissor hash was ghost by the next evening lol,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well here are a few harvest shots of the Gangsta Haze very fickin frosty adn dense buds the size of golf balls then the main cola i got probly an oz off each one and still have one going,,willget better pics tomorow i need to make room lol ,,thx OJD i can't wait to grow the SSSDH after these girls,,,,,,,enjoy peace

I

idoreallytry

i know they made me use 2 pair of gloves and 2 pair of scissors,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

thx man she is going to get smoked without prejudice and extreme haste lol,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i took down 3 of the 5 gangsta haze plants today. these 3 were more og dominant. just shy of 12 weeks...

easy to grow, good yielder, and has a definite funk about it. cant wait for the dry and test smokes ;)

#2 - very og stinky. very frosty and top heavy.
picture.php

picture.php

#5 - og smell with some burnt rubber. very frosty and top heavy.
picture.php

picture.php

#4 - very good mix between the og side and the haze side as far as aroma is concerned. very frosty and top heavy.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

oregon_guy

Man Phillithy, those are some nice plants. Are you using a 1K eye Hort for those? You might have mentioned what you were using before but I missed it.

Latest posts

Latest posts