What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

montehierba

HEY bud maybe i have something out of seedbay's reach. pure colombian sativa/pure kush valley from Hank Hill himself great american breeder of 90's.

Last edited by a moderator:

onegreenday

Veteran
I was watching the time left on the auctions
and they did not seem to change.
Everything's still on 2days & so many hours just like yesterday.
and it was 54 auctions on the 420 but onlly
50 now and I did not see anything move off the list.
what's with that? I must be missing something.
thanks,

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
50 new auctions were released yesterday (monday)
the 54 you seen ended just before the new ones were listed

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
next week will be sending some green crack x dabney blueberry, a few more gdp x skunkibl, p91 x iron cindy, and a limited supply of mountain madness(madness x c99)

onegreenday

Veteran
50 new auctions were released yesterday (monday)
the 54 you seen ended just before the new ones were listed

Thanks OP.
They fell off while I was working.
No record kept of auction results?
I was curious what final prices are like but
I guess you must just check as they expire.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Ahoy Gypsy and crew... Question: Can I still submit a few beans... I have come into some free time, and can manage to whip some beans your way?
Peace
WR

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
yes please send in the seeds, every auction helps pay for the servers and keeps IC Mag running

Asil

Just wondering if there is a server issue with seedbay? I recieved 29emails about being the winning bidder and can't even get to the site. Just curious? Recieve can not connect to database on a blank page when going to site.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i do think there was a problem..i was bidding on some stuff and couldn't get back in to raise the price..

Asil

Seem OK now Oldpink! And thanks for the great work you do!!!! Any clue on the auctions for this weekend. I have a payment to mail off but I may just hold off if things look promising.

D

deathtosoapbar

wondering wether youve recieved 20 hashberry x kalichakra and 20 high horse that i sent in?

RESINvention

To Blazin
Thanks, you're a kind guy but that is a huge thread man and I would need dayz to get through it in order to find the info I am lurking. CAn you please tell me at wht page it is plz.
Maybe anybody else can help me I am just so happy to 'va win the bid on LUI and really want these.

Thanks alot in advance

Mail in a money order. Do some research bro, if this really WAS your passion, you'd be glued to this site. And if not this site, the internet is right there... The whole reason to search the threads for your question is to reduce bandwidth and save time.. no one really wants to hear these questions asked over and over again, especially in the wrong thread.. I don't mean to be mean bro.. but I think I speak for most when I say get off your lazy ass and do some research plz.. If this is your passion, this website's your playground. Happy Researching... :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this might have the info you need greazy. dont sweat people riding your ass for asking questions, thats what the website is for.
http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1028&b=10141

Hi all icers,

I'm pretty new on seedbay and might need an introduction on how to pay. Could somebody detail me step by step the payment procedure please. Thanks a lot.
Then, I also want to thank every icer sending and creating some really really interesting breeds. That is awesome! Thank you for spreading such nice genetics all over the world.
And finally, I congratulate and thank all the icmag and seedbay staff, which are accomplishing a great work. Thumbs up!

I'm very interested in cannabis, it's kinda passion for me since 6 or 7 years; i try to keep informed about what is moving and evolving and i must say there is a lot to know. I still need to widen my knowledge.
I will soon start my first indoor grow and could need some advice and support from professionals and harden growers.

Peace and take care

RESINvention

First of all I wish to thank all 3 members to have taken some time to answer my question, which might have been posted in the wrong thread. (sorry for that), but I was thinking this thread is also handling seedbay issues. Thank you so much Subrob, it was that simple alink and hop I get my info, you helped me out a lot. ;)
Resin thanks for hacking on me as soon as my second mail. And for your info you don't know me, so avoid emiting doubts about sth some1 you don't know. I am passionate and will be for my life! But that is nice having taken some of your precious time to answer a question nobody will answer. hehe

Peace and take care csers tribe ;)

Respect should rule the world; this way there would never be such wars or so. It is simply THE cornerstone of everyting.

Lol? :laughing: I'm not hackin into ya brah! I think it's funny that you would take the time to write something, while the same amount of time could be used to research your answer.. if not less (think about respond time?).. Are we going to have to water your plants for you too buddy? :biglaugh: All I was saying was, if you were really passionate/interested in your question, you'd take the time to research it yourself. Almost all your answers are here. Much love and respect.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
If someone has a seebay question, the first place they should look is the site. If you still cannot find an answer you can make a thread in the Seedbay foeum or send an email to the Bay.