What's new

Hydrohuts killing plants... it's finally over

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
never buy from EGAY, at least for gardening products... it sounds to me like you have toxicity syndrome.

L

LJB

I ordered this one on ebay.com "Product Code: GYO1002" it was difficult to assemble because a reterd made up the directions. There were 8 sections of pole labeled "B", four of them were 6" longer than the other four. It took me a while to figure this out and I accidentally ripped the tent because when I assembled the poles they were 6" too long. It has a strong plastic smell. On the first day I put the plants in the tent four out of six showed signs of over fertilization. The leaves curled upward at the tips, eventually the edges of all leaves died and it spread to the whole leaf. Does this sound like PVC toxicity? Seller "gyosupplies" does not accept returns.

Sounds like every PoS product I've purchased and subsequently returned to Target.

I don't agree that all gardening products sold on Ebay should be avoided, clearly these huts are a special case with some bad products out on the market.

eglider

What none of these manufacturers are telling you that all of you folks' reproductive glands are going to end up looking like the leaves on your plants...shriveled, yellowed and falling off...

Just a note to cheer you up. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts