What's new

How You Smoke Your Blunt

How You Smoke Your Blunt

• Total voters
Soul i totally agree, Im shocked that 33 people voted for blunt wraps...guess they really wanna get cancer..if they only knew what they were smoking

How was the cuban rolled up?? my boy tried one once but ruined the cuban because it was a bunch of leaves packed together and not rolled like a normal blunt we buy.. I def. cut the leaf and use less tobacco while rolling...if you go a couple pages back some people don't agree with us on that

acidnI_livE

its not a "cancer paper" why would a company go "gee lets put a piece of papaer thats infused with all kinds of bad stuff and that will casue cancer at an alarming accelerated pace, lets put that in the cigars and tabacoo products we make" LOL

its called a "taper line" and yeas i remove it cause it causes the weed to burn funny and harsh right where it is if you dont remove it.

the glue line fold seam i remove if i happen to split it perfectly on the seem if not its usually located in the middle of the area that i would put the weed at.

i just never in my life heard of rolling them by unraveling the outer leaf, and all that that follows after that step.

ive rolled them with just the outer leaves ofthe blunt after i split it.

and yes i always remove a portion of the blunt (length wise) to monimize overlapp. i like to roll em so they just barely touch and seal

Last edited:
Wow, you're right. I went a couple of pages back and saw one of the most hideous rolls of my life. What were you thinkin? Oh I only have 10 seconds to do this better make it snappy? Rolling a blunt is art, it has taken me more than 100 blunts to get my technique down pat and perfect every time. I can roll the finest cone or straight blunt you've ever seen. Using less paper is key as well, you want it to barely be enough to seal and have no overlap. Then all you're really smoking is the green with a hint of tobacco aftertaste. I don't even need the outer leaf at this point and usually it makes it burn a little funny. I only use it on gigantic blunts to slow down the burn speed. My blunts usually range from 1.25-2g. I've rolled em with 7g's and it really just isn't worth it. I'd rather roll 5 separate blunts and get 5 times as high. The thing you rolled looked like a shriveled and uneven wang. Enjoy suckin on the end of that thing.

Stay safe,
SC

G. Sensi

Only Blunts I puff are Original (unscented) Backwoods....

Find the end and Unroll the paper... Toss the Stuff thats inside... If its dry a couple seconds over a kettle of boiling water.... Crumple it up so its easier to work with.... Flatten it out then add my ganja... then roll it up halfway... Sometimes I seal it with Honey but if Im alone then just saliva.... Roll it up... Get a Bic and Blaze!

Bless

-G

EDIT* Wow... theres only 13 ppl that blaze backwoods?!

Last edited:

nor_cal_stoner

1st.... I split the swisher.
2nd.... I brake up the bomb with my fingers. Im old school
3rd.... I load the swisher with the trees.
4th.... I roll it.
5th.... I like it and seal it.
6th.... I light it up !!!

G

back when i used to smoke blunts, i would...

1.) split swisher open using thumbs by pressing down and parting the wrapper
2.) remove garbage
3.) insert low quality herb (why else would i be smokin' a fuckin' blunt?)
4.) roll and lick once, just like a joint
5.) puff puff pass
6.) wish i had better weed

if someone wanted to 'tongue-fuck' the blunt and get it all wet before they rolled it, i'd pass. i'd rather smoke a joint of floor sweepings and carpet fibers...

e20sm0ke

I get down on the white owls. they have the best flavors to me and dont get resin all over my mouth like some others. they get my vote ;p

sneakinman13

Veteran
e20sm0ke said:
I get down on the white owls. they have the best flavors to me and dont get resin all over my mouth like some others. they get my vote ;p
i only get down on the owl's when i got like 2 grams plus of the stinkiest chronic in it..
and then o man is it flavorful!

acidnI_livE

soul coughing= yes i used to know cats who used to put like a 1/4 .oz in a blunt and id be like " that is the biggest waste in the world, you should just roll it all up in individual blunts and get faded" i know this all too well; wastefull weed consumers.

Went to the store today and got a pack of dutches...

I gave the clerk a $5, and instead i see him ring up $10.00, hand me 6 dollars in change and my box...

I left a dollar richer and with 4 free dutches...very nice

Last edited:

acidnI_livE

white owls were good till they started making the flavored blunts. beffore the plain old white owls like 8 years ago were good but now they really make you cough your head off and it is a bitch getting the extra big, glued to the blunt "cancer paper" (taper wrapping)

i like to sometime use just the outer leaves on a plain or vanilla or sweet phillie to roll up like a .8 gram "smoothie"

remember when they first came out with the "sweet" philie blunt, then they followed like 2 months later with the vanilla one, then chocolate, and cognac flavors came out. after that they went nuts with the flavors

green de'minth is a good phillie it has green outer leaves

young booboo

I feel like phillies would be obsolete if they didn't have a million flavors. In my humble opinion , swishers are far superior in every way from freshness to taste even though they don't have watermelon and sour apple (they will one day).

acidnI_livE

i feel swisher burn abit too fast for my liking. maybe they were just stale (i doubt all the swisher i used through out the years werent though). they just dont feel right to me. regula plain ol phillies i use the most, ill try a occasional new flavor of blunt wrap and then regret it like halfway throughthe blunt, cough cough hack cough

young booboo

I have that problem in reverse, meaning I can never get a fresh phillie. Down in the south they just restock the swishers and the phillies and owls just sit there.

haha look at your own pic..lets do a survey on here, which one would you rather smoke everybody? mines almost double your length

p.s. nice spit where the mouthpiece is...its glistening

it looks like a "more cigarette" because its rolled straight and right? because I've never seen a cigarette that looks like that in my life...nice try tho

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts