Attachments

• Manga Rosa Banghi x Jo Ta Ke 001 (Large).jpg
    Manga Rosa Banghi x Jo Ta Ke 001 (Large).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Manga Rosa Banghi x Jo Ta Ke 005 (Large).jpg
    Manga Rosa Banghi x Jo Ta Ke 005 (Large).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 6

ion

nice....a favorite jar eh? glad to see you still have it Gsupreme.

ALTech thanks for your recc.....i'm embarking on this project tonite so some will start in the freezer.....soon there's opportunity to do my first qwiso run on some skunkman genetics crossed with ak47, should be a dandy friggin time after smoking OPW for a few months(thats other peoples weed for you humans out there).......

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
+1 for qwiso, but lots of other good ideas here!

You dont need to wait for the iso to evaporate though, you can pour your solution on a scrapable plate and purge it on a stove burner thats on like 3/10 heat.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ion

foco.....thats damn pretty:)

i froze the bigger jars and scraped the rest, got a pile abou the size of a mentos.....gonna break out the iso90% soon and do that with half, do bacardi 151 with the rest. one for evap, one for tnctre

Use an iso or everclear wash and boil off the excess solvent like everclear in a double boiler until u get a nice sticky consistency. Jump 117 has several excellent threads that mention this.

thcbear

I dip my dental pick in iso and then scrape the jar. I end up with all kinds of little hash balls. 1 hit each. if i have alot in the jar i just use alot of iso and then evaporate it. but for those little jars i like the dip and pick.

Latest posts

Latest posts