What's new

Tutorial How to Make Full Melt Dry Sift!!! photo essay

B

Bongi

Is it so that I cannot buy bubble box anymore? I cannot find it in fresh headies shop.

Edit.
I got email from them. Bubble boxes are going to be in stock in few months.

Last edited:

UncleBens

Is it so that I cannot buy bubble box anymore? I cannot find it in fresh headies shop.

Edit.
I got email from them. Bubble boxes are going to be in stock in few months.

Thats good news, I've been wanting one for ages now... Been out of stock everywhere in the UK too. Really hate making bubble with the ice and bags etc :)

I

i0dineAlf

Maybe I'm wrong, the sizes aren't identical.

Hopefully he will find the post and explain how his are different and provide more value. :)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gry

Veteran
Saw a gram of bubbleman hash at a shop nearby. At 80 bucks, it was the most expensive in the shop.

Felt like I was looking at a tribute to PT Barnum.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Any of you guys have any pointers on how to stretch silkscrees and stainless steel meshes in order to attach to frames? Want to make some big screen frames and I want them to end up well stretched.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
With all the modern extractions available, I still enjoy a good dry sift.

I'm able to get a good quality sift from one pass of my trimbin. I do my final trim using the trimbin and no further cleaning just collect and get the following.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tickety fuckin' boo.

I do the same. But different. Result is the same. One good grade.

mexweed

Veteran
the kief that collects in my grinder tray always looks really good I'm guessing the screen is maybe 100-150 micron, I'm thinking about taking a full tray static cleaning it and running it over a 70 micron

Latest posts

Latest posts