What's new

How to make a 30-site cloner from a propagator. ((Mk one version))

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Well Its still working...

Well Its still working...

....and theyre still all alive, except one in the corner with no splashes. that has been dealt with now by adding the new bubble bars!
I am going to be making the real aero version tomorrow I think, so watch this space!!
so, here it is...

the one that didnt make it, was the Superfruit2 clone, but never mind, I knew it was risky oputting it i the site where one clone had croaked already so it was my fault, and besides...Te plant has a good half a dozen nice clone sites for me anyway to replace the one that died before I flower it!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
A WARNING TO ANY1 WHO WANT TO MAKE THIS......

A WARNING TO ANY1 WHO WANT TO MAKE THIS......

DO NOT USE HYDROTON AS THE MEDIUM......THE CLONES WERE TAKEN ON FEB12TH...IT IS NOW MARCH 6TH, AND STILL NO ROOTS APPEARING, I AM MAKING A NEW TOP SHEET FOR BARE STEMS.

G

Harry.
I use the 2" ezclone collars from the hydro store. I use a hole saw to make the holes in the lid of my clone bucket. Good luck with your cloner.

Avid

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi...no wurriz mate, Im just gonna use the old split airline method...
I might just fuck it off all together if those Flexi-mix plugs are quick.
anyway, the good luck u ofered was in vain Im afraid....I checked last night5, every single cutting in there had dampe off, stems turning to mush, so I binned the fucking lot....including the mango I have been desperate to save. Im gonna have to buy some more Kulu Mango If I wanna save that fat pheno now as I am pretty sure its the other one that my mom is. Never mind....shit happens, I donbt think I should have had the dome on perhaps....but we'll see.
Be lucky

jolie

AERO SYSTEM?

AERO SYSTEM?

Too bad about your clones. I used rockwell cubes for mine. Any progress on the aero system?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi jolie, welcome to IC.
Yup, progress of a sort, in that i have my spinner thingies and a pump, the tubing that i need, I am just deliberating on what to do now, as in what to use as a chanber, a tub, a bucket, i have a few ideas batting around, I am making the wick cloner version tonight, that will be 4 seperate cloners on one restray below so i can hav a small done on some, whike not n others....I will ask for this to be closed, and start the new one when I make it!
no worries on the clones not making it though,

I used these things and the 12t roots appeared outta the cube on the 10th day! They are called Fleximix....Go-grow plugs from Hydrogarden and are the same kinda thing as the rapid rooters(im not sure why we dont get them Gen hydro ones, we get all the other GH stuff???) I am going to use these in the wick cloner, with an airtone in the water below!
Aero one soon though :wink:

G

i'd stick with the flexi harry they worked 4 u and quicker than a bubbler ,,btw i never use a propagator lid on my bubbler ,,ive just transplanted 15 i took last week ,first to root in 4 days was sour bubble rest all followed day or 2 after .so eazy when u get the hang of it

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Ye, im gonna be using these, but i am using them in Perlite and vermiculite so I dont have to re-wetthem! I have a large prop base that I am goping to use, I have 4 seed tray that fit inside this tray, they will be above it coming through a sheet of correx! These seed trays will have a couple of wicks each in them, a layer of vermicukite in the bottom, and the perl/vermiculite an that with the go-grow plugs buired 2/3rds if the way into that... im gonna put a pic up to show u.

Latest posts

Latest posts