What's new

How much do you smoke a day?

How much do you smoke a day?

• Total voters

Greens

I thought I toked a lot. Do some people actually smoke 28 grams a day, every day? I mean, I've vaped that much on the rare occassion, but never on a regular basis. Are you counting the stuff you share with others because that would put my numbers way up. To myself, on weekdays I vape probably 2 to 3 grams on average and 2 to 7 on the weekend.

I mean, if you are literally smoking more than 28 grams per day, every day, that can't be good for your lungs.

95% of the time I used the Vriptech and the other 5% it's the volcano, valloon, vapolution or the occasional joint when I'm on the go. The vape makes it so much more enjoyable to vape large amounts when I want to compared to smoking.

Greens

Last edited:

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I too am only a night smoker -- maybe 3-5 one-hits per evening, every evening. Of course that's only quality stuff that I grow. I average about 2 - 2.5 oz. per year, which works out to a little more than 1 g per week. That's strictly recreational, except when I have a migraine.

DrBong

until i only see bout 2 feet in front of me, seriously though got to slow it down as i gotta pass the pesky job application drug testing thingy

G

Greyskull

I wake, bong hit. turn on the shower. bong hit. shower. bong hit. rememebered I remembered to wash my hair. bong hit. gotta pick up the dog shit. bong hit. wheres my shoes? bong hit. found them - bonus! bong hit.

I think you get the rest of how my days go...

quad a day keeps the sober away

fatcat

I don't weigh my bud so I have no idea how much I smoke, but if I had to guess it would be close to 2 grams a day. I generally smoke a full bowl about an hour after I wake up, than a hit or two every hour. Keeps me nice and high, but I can still concentrate and function regularly. Then a joint about an hour before bed, and 2 bong rips when I get into bed.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I tend to smoke mostly at night or else I won't get much done during the day. It helps me sleep much better than I would without it. If I have it I go through 2-3.5g+ a day, but that includes sharing with people. Right now it's much less than 1g since the supply isn't there. Now if I had an unlimited supply of some nice sativas then we'd be talking some much bigger numbers.....

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I smoked maybe 0.4g of oil yesterday. about the same today I think :bongsmi:

I usually smoke between 1.5 and 4g of weed a day, depending on how I feel and what Im smoking.

MickTheBrag

some days i dont smoke for obvious reasons (what type of people iam with) but its mainly night smoking with some afternoon toking. and i only smoke straight weed. maybe two or three nights a week i drink beer i mix it with weed and i love mixing the two. peace.

S

Space Ghost

stinkyattic said:
Just about a gram a day when I'm on my normal schedule. I medicate for anxiety so it's real easy to keep it under control with small amounts as compared to a painkilling dose. On weekends or when I have company, though... all bets are off!

I'm exactly the same!

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems like once you have a few different strains ,it becomes addictive to have different smokes ,for different parts of your daily routine..

H

hard rain

I used to smoke all day but now I'm a lot older I just have 1-2 thin joints in the evening. I actually appreciate it more the less I smoke.

Between an eighter to a quarter. Which comes out to a few pounds a year of personal smoke... Take it right out of the sallary.

hyposomniac

Veteran
If you're one of the guys smoking more than 28g a day.. you need to post something here, if you can remember how.