What's new

Holy freakin update!

evilunclephil

I haven't done a coco thread for a while, so I'd better! Don't want you guys to think I'm neglecting you or anything...

So I'm starting up a sog. Right now I have 2 1000w rooms and a room with like 250w of t5's, but I'm soon to put both 1000w's into one room. What I do is take 10-15 clones every 2 weeks, take the rooted clones from the 2 weeks prior and put them into 3 gallon growbags of coco under the t5's, veg them for the 2 weeks it takes for the clones in the tray to root, put 10-15 clones that have gotten 2 weeks of veg into bloom every 2 weeks, and (soon) chop 10-15 clones every 2 weeks.

Here's the t5 room with my NL mom in the back left corner, the PI mom next to her, 11 NL clones just starting veg, and 12 clones rooting in the tray.

Here's one of the 1000w rooms, these clones got 2 weeks of veg and got switched over 3 days ago. There's 16 NL and 2 PI

And here's the other 1k room, there's an old NL mom in the back right, a Godbud mom next to her and a PI mom in the back left about 4 weeks in, and 8 sog'd nl clones about 3 or so weeks in.

whitebox

I haven't done a coco thread for a while, so I'd better! Don't want you guys to think I'm neglecting you or anything...

So I'm starting up a sog. Right now I have 2 1000w rooms and a room with like 250w of t5's, but I'm soon to put both 1000w's into one room. What I do is take 10-15 clones every 2 weeks, take the rooted clones from the 2 weeks prior and put them into 3 gallon growbags of coco under the t5's, veg them for the 2 weeks it takes for the clones in the tray to root, put 10-15 clones that have gotten 2 weeks of veg into bloom every 2 weeks, and (soon) chop 10-15 clones every 2 weeks.

Here's the t5 room with my NL mom in the back left corner, the PI mom next to her, 11 NL clones just starting veg, and 12 clones rooting in the tray.

Here's one of the 1000w rooms, these clones got 2 weeks of veg and got switched over 3 days ago. There's 16 NL and 2 PI

And here's the other 1k room, there's an old NL mom in the back right, a Godbud mom next to her and a PI mom in the back left about 4 weeks in, and 8 sog'd nl clones about 3 or so weeks in.

Hi EvilunclePhil,

Nice setup Man, i plan to do the same as you in term of harvest frequency as soon as my homemade cfl's grow cab is done.i think around june or so...:violin:

mostly NYCDiesel and Biggie-small grow .

i guess you're on the way for a nice perpetual pull...:laughing::laughing:

thanx to share.

.WB.

evilunclephil

Holy freakin update part deux!

Room #1, I think it's like 5 or 6 weeks into bloom. I'm probably going to chop the moms pretty soon, get them out of the way so I can blast the other plants under the light for a couple of weeks

Here's as much as I could get of that light in one pic:

Some NL tops from the mom:

Top from the godbud mom:

Some Purple Indica tops:

A couple tops from the other NL's in the table:

ROOM NUMBER TWO!!!
I think it's a little more than a week in now. How many tops do YOU count in that canopy?

Some NL tops a week in:

And just for funsies, a pic of a Purple Indica next to an NL both vegged for 2 weeks and flowered for a week, both fed the same nutes in the same medium under the same light:

ROOM #3!!! The t5's aren't making the plants grow quite as fast as HID has me used to, but at least everything is looking nice and healthy, and it IS growing, that's for sure! Under a week until I put these clones under some HID and put the rooting ones in their place, take some more clones from the moms in back.

One of the NL I'm vegging, goes into bloom in under a week:

This huge fan leaf on the PI mom was just so cool I had to take a pic:

I'll post again pretty soon, check in here to answer any Q's

Until next time, keep it coir, HARDCOIR!!!

evilunclephil

Four weeks or so into bloom now for the 16 nl and 2 pi.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some PI
picture.php

picture.php

evilunclephil

33 days now in the pretty room

Here's some developing colas for you all to drool over
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's some room shots, heads up to Tonatiuh for the black and white idea, DOWN WITH HPS ORANGE!!!

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
UnCLe those are very nice looking plants. As i was in a daze staring at them, i noticed your coco in the 40day flowering shots looks really dry. How often do you water them?
Again that looks like a flavorful room.

Those are really cool shots, thanks. You might have a pic of the month shot for March somewhere in all that goodness before you harvest.

evilunclephil

Update time!
I chopped one of the little indis I put on the side of room 1 because I started fiending for good bud, but that's fine because that's the reason I put those little plants there.

Before any trimming:

After losing her fan leaves:

All done!!:

Room 1 is at 2 weeks or so, nothing much to show there but it's coming along.

Room 2 is at 6 weeks now and looking great!

Room shot:

Buncha tops:

And a couple of macros:

Here's my little veg area. I repotted the 11 clones currently in veg from keg cups to growbags, will be adding them to room 1 tomorrow, as well as potting the 18 clones that are now rooted in keg cups, and taking 16 more clones.

InjectTruth

Loving this setup right here! Sweet, simple, sea of green. What kinda nute schedule are you working with. Pure coco, or a mix?

Keep it green :joint:

evilunclephil

I'm doing a mix of pure canna pre-expanded bagged coco, and when I'm too broke/lazy to buy new coco I reuse old mixed with hydroton at a ratio of about 2 coco to 1 hydroton, I don't really see a difference between either way so I'm thinking about just doing the hydroton mix in the future, save on $$$ some..

I've been feeding 1/2oz to 1oz of PBP bloom per gallon, 5ml/g calmag+, and 5ml/g liquid karma every feeding aside from flush, but I'm gonna get some botanicare hydroplex to fill the hole in my bloom feeding schedule.

Thanks for the response!

P

Peat

Happy & healthy plants, evilunclephil! :yes:

Looks like you're hand watering those lovely ladies?
How often you get 'em wet???:wink:

Ya pH & PPM?

Excellent pictures in that update phil. Macro shots always fascinate me.

No fancy measurements and you water every 2-3 days? I am impressed.

Maybe that's my problem, the harder you try the more things your hands are in to mess up. Keep it simple.

Ron Paul is a good man.