J-Roc

wow!
thats one nice bud!
the guilla who snatched it has lots!
find him and get him on icmag!

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
well for fibre hemp is cut before flowers because that screws the fibers up (they become smaller) so it could be for seed or someone really has a large crop but that way of planting is not an efficiently yielding method....

G

Hmmmm??

Got a hand held microscope,like to see those
resin heads on the trichomes if it has any???
SHure looks kinds frosty it may give a buzz!
Do report on the smoke of this wild weed soon...
Every plant grows trichomes,but if there are NO resin heads
then you may NOT get a buzz just a canabinoid buzz or headache??
Another thing is the profiles of the resins has to be good all resins
are NOT equal.....it is the quailty of resin in the heads that matters!
Hopefully there is some quality to them?

G

believe me in kansas it grows like that...bud as far as the eye can see...purple beautiful...hemp headache shit...let me guess this place is not far from some railroad tracks...hemp is all over the us...thanks to world war one and railroads

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Sheriff Bart said:
well for fibre hemp is cut before flowers because that screws the fibers up .........
This website disagrees- Harvesting Hemp
Scroll down to the section on harvesting Fiber Hemp.\

They say that Fiber Hemp is harvested just before the Male flowers are finished producing pollen, after they are done they will die and the fiber in the stocks will die and begin to degrade.

macmiddle- I don't deny that you are very familier with the Hemp variety grown in your area, but keep in mind that Hemp varieties are nearly as diverse as Smoking Cannabis varieties are. There are many types.

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
brainthor said:
...hemp is all over the us...thanks to world war one and railroads
Hemp is all over the Mid-west mostly, there is not enough ground water or rain to sustain it out in the western third of the US.
And "Hemp for victory" was a World War 2 kinda thang....

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The bud is very seeded and there are no railroad tracks nearby. I happen to have a handheld microscope and will inspect the buds when the kids are gone to bed.

What about making bubble of it? I have a bubbleator and it would only take 10 min to find out if its worth the try.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Nope, not yet but i will try to sneak off and smoke it tonight if the father-in-law passes out early. God damn he tosses those beers back......luckily for me....lol.

We´ll se.....

hmmmmm i am waiting for a smoke report badly!!

b/c i kno of this field of over 300+ plants hidden by a farm land and forest!

i plan to "visit" there really soon.

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
It has a look to it that is similar to some the stuff Paddi and esbe grow, they are also form Denmark.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Didnt mean that its finola but the looks are pretty much the same, seen a lot of hemp groing here in finalnd and it all looks very much like that and actually many plants have been intersexed or hermie or transvestite whatever lol

MrDank

Veteran
I grew up in a place where that stuff grows everywhere, and as Brainthor says it is all around the railroad tracks. If you can get past the harshness of the smoke, you will be rewarded with the worst headache ever!

note: Don't grow midwest outdoor bagseed because there is a huge chance it was pollinated with hemp

G

ICETOKER......still waiting on smoke report..........

Toked some midwest "hemp" over 20 years ago. Dropped my blood sugar so fast, I dropped to a flat ass sit and needed 20 minutes to be able to stand and walk. NO headache. The area had been top hemp producer for rope for navy before and during WWII. Kept the farmers afloat during the depression. Some farms have been in same families for over 150 years. And all the BANKS around there DIDN'T go under either. Hemp kept them afloat as well.

Number 1 cash crop in USA today is not corn!!!

I don't see how it could be industrial hemp since there are visible trichomes on that bud. I definitely think that would get somewhat high. Maybe just a low quality strain that was pollinated by hemp in previous generations.

Latest posts

Latest posts