What's new

Highway Robbery? Texas police seize black motorists' cash, cars.

L

LEOBABY

and post count means nothing boy. "look at me guys, ive posted 1000 times on this one website!! Look at me, i know all"........lmfao

What was your name on OG?? Mine was MOEDANK. I was part of the original Krusty bucket/Freedom Crew started by KRUSTY. Sometimes good people get banned from sites because they dont put up with little kids that dont know shit about shit. Then they come back with new names...

L

LEOBABY

Here some old threads you might want to look at. Since im a 18 year thats never grown anything. In real life im a 7 time felon for growing, still growing while on probation, in a very unfriendly state and the only people i give too are in the medical community. Ya never know who you are badmouthing on the internet do ya. What are you doing for your medical community? O wait, someone already opened that door for you in your state so not really too much to worry about. Im looking at 2-5 years state time if i get busted again. DRUG WAR FCKING SOILDER! :moon:

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=94250&highlight=black+russian

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=95289&highlight=black+russian

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
The krusty bucket was definitely inspirational. My current program was inspired by Krusty and those hot glue joints that never stop leaking. Still, Krusty was the first person I ever saw that flowered for a few weeks, hacked back the plants, revegged and then let them go to the end because he said he always got an elbow off every plant in the system.

My twist was to use pressurized hydrostatic drains so the buckets couldn't overflow or leak. Never had any serious issues with the DWC after that, though on the last grow the demand pump housing cracked and I had a leak to end all leaks. I had a center drain in the floor and it was still a big mess because the joints in the floor flexed and the seal was broken, allowing water to drip right on through. Oh boy.

Sorry you've been popped so many times Leo. Sounds like you need a security consultant or something. Wow. Good luck with that!

T

texsativa

This has nothing to do with race. Are the cops racist? Yes. But that is not the problem. The problem is a government that can take your property at will. The problem is a totalitarian government run by bankers and oligarchy.

This is the price we pay for our government programs.

It has a lot to do with racism. Also ignorance. Racism is evil. Unfortunately, there is a lot of racism in Texas. There are a lot of good people in Texas too.

And George W. was not born here in Texas.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
So what? He lives here and is a Texan. There are Texans and then there's everyone else who wants to live here, but we stopped takin' applications. You have to have the right attitude to be here. It's kind of like church. When you die, it goes on without you, but you are always part of Texas... On those days when I have to temporarily leave this wonderful state - primarily so I can see the pathetic condition people live in outside of Texas - I am always grateful to God when the rubber smokes as we touch down back home again.

It's okay for you plebes to try and run down Texas. We don't mind. Leave us to our own devices. We like it that way. Texans don't need the United States, but the United States desperately needs Texas to stay in the Union. But hey, when we get tired of the bullshit with you people, we'll go ahead and walk away, but it will be so cool that you'll hold the door for us and when you go back to your pathetic lives, you can trudge on, secure in the knowledge that a new era has dawned and the economic dominance of the Republic of Texas is at hand...

Then I woke up and had to go to work... :p Yep, as soon as marijuana is legalized, Texas will become an independent republic again...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Either you are a liar and not who you claim to be or you are the dumbest criminal in Texas! We all have threads clown that means nothing to me. The fact that you keep getting banned when you arent doin a bid of 2 to 5! People like you are the reason Mj gets no respect. Only a real american jackass would take pride in goin to jail. Thats as lame as it gets no matter what crew you claim to roll with! I have been growing for almost 20 years and guess how many times ive been to jail for anything? never! Now thats some shit to brag about! Fake internet gangsters be killin me! I bet your kids got good bedtime stories about how daddy went to jail. Too funny!

L

LEOBABY

I dont live in texas jackass

Either you are a liar and not who you claim to be or you are the dumbest criminal in Texas! We all have threads clown that means nothing to me. The fact that you keep getting banned when you arent doin a bid of 2 to 5! People like you are the reason Mj gets no respect. Only a real american jackass would take pride in goin to jail. Thats as lame as it gets no matter what crew you claim to roll with! I have been growing for almost 20 years and guess how many times ive been to jail for anything? never! Now thats some shit to brag about! Fake internet gangsters be killin me! I bet your kids got good bedtime stories about how daddy went to jail. Too funny!

L

LEOBABY

Gangster??? Jesus man im a freaking daytrader. Im about as far as it gets from gangster.

No kids either. Just a medical marijuana soilder till the day i die.

what have you done for the movement lately?

we obviously have provocateurs in our midst people.. dont let them disrupt the community .. thats what they are trained to do. dont let them get to you....

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I feel like I just walked into the kitchen after my kids tried to make me breakfast....."What the hell happened in here?"

:D

Botanist

It has a lot to do with racism. Also ignorance. Racism is evil. Unfortunately, there is a lot of racism in Texas. There are a lot of good people in Texas too.

And George W. was not born here in Texas.
I'm in just the fucking mood to strike you down!

Would it make you feel better if they took shit from white people? would it make you feel better if they showed up at your house and said give me your shit. I'm with the gov and have more rights, NO i have THE right to take your life liberty and property. ALL because I'm with some group called the government that leaches off your FUCKING labor and uses your resources to rape you into submission. YES the pigs in this specific county are racist, but if we only respected the rights of people.... NOT groups of people like German or gay people But all people this problem would not exist.

If say they ROBED the perfect percent of people based on race, religion, and sexual preference would it then be OK with you??? Let me know. Let me know if you have any concept of freedom or if your just getting behind the bandwagon of political correctness. (communist Russia term by the way) I want to know if I'm talking to someone with a brain or some one who listens to CNN.

T

texsativa

I'm in just the fucking mood to strike you down! Would it make you feel better if they took shit from white people?

No.

Would it make you feel better if they showed up at your house and said give me your shit.

No.

I'm with the gov and have more rights, NO i have THE right to take your life liberty and property. ALL because I'm with some group called the government that leaches off your FUCKING labor and uses your resources to rape you into submission. YES the pigs in this specific county are racist, but if we only respected the rights of people.... NOT groups of people like German or gay people But all people this problem would not exist.

If say they ROBED the perfect percent of people based on race, religion, and sexual preference would it then be OK with you???

No.

Let me know. Let me know if you have any concept of freedom or if your just getting behind the bandwagon of political correctness. (communist Russia term by the way) I want to know if I'm talking to someone with a brain or some one who listens to CNN.

But I do live in Texas. And I see racism frequently. Not everyday though. And that was racism. Was it that they felt above the law? Sure. Nevertheless...

Please try to be less confrontational. But I don't mind the conversation. God Bless.

S

sparkjumper

This is old news and it happens on highways nationwide,not just in Texas.And you sure don't have to be black,in fact nationwide hispanics get beat much worse.The important color here is green,and you don't want to be driving with much of it

deZerTomB

Hey Tenaha, Texas nazi KKK racist m-f-ers. News flash!!! President of the US and US Atty General are both black. Are you going to seize the presidential limo if it passes through there?

Bankruptcy is the least of that town's worries and guaranteed to happen.

My hope is that the hoe DA and 2 cops do serious federal time.

Payback is a bitch honey, I hope you enjoyed the money.

Latest posts

Latest posts