What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go...Purple Kush SCRog

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow this thread makes me want to switch up my ferts. im running basic GH H3ads formula with Dutchmaster Potash, but all this talk of purple max snowstorm and canna boost has got me thinking.

can you run canna boost with GH?

Also 707 i noticed you put 5ml of Cal Mag per gallon, i was also doing this and h3ad advised me to cut back on cal mag, so i did and i think it helped because the buds really started taking off and getting frosty literally right after the switch.

Im also running what is supposedly PK, which i got from rohnert park, it sorta looks like what you harvested.

707Corridor

wow this thread makes me want to switch up my ferts. im running basic GH H3ads formula with Dutchmaster Potash, but all this talk of purple max snowstorm and canna boost has got me thinking.

can you run canna boost with GH?

Also 707 i noticed you put 5ml of Cal Mag per gallon, i was also doing this and h3ad advised me to cut back on cal mag, so i did and i think it helped because the buds really started taking off and getting frosty literally right after the switch.

Im also running what is supposedly PK, which i got from rohnert park, it sorta looks like what you harvested.

Yes4Prop215 thanks for the props. Ive actually switched recently from Canna to House and Garden. I've really liked it. My main reason was that boost was too expensive...House and Garden works out cheaper for me. I used Cal-mag at the begining of my grow for 2 weeks and then again at the start of 12/12 for only about a week.

Thanks for the praise guys :joint: but this thread is old haha. Just finishing up my current grow check my sig. :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts