What's new

help...out in the sticks.

G

Give my buddy BLAYZIE PROPS FOLKS!

His first harvest made it threw odd conditions...
Now lets see the G13 x Haze BOMBS start up i gave ya!!!
Cool pics Dave,at a way bro you pulled it off.........
Let us know how she smokes!!

G

Geeeeez dont all reply at ounce????

What up with this place ,cant give a newbie props?
Fuk it...

G

Congrats Dave..awesome job..Next yr put'em in the ground.You can pm me for help[ anytime but Lou is farm more experienced.You were lucky to have him

hahah birthday yesterday hell yea =] got drunk smoked on some of NH Haze omg TASTE so good. it probably coulda gone a lil longer but in the conditions we had with a certain dirtbag in the house.. it is what it is but damn It's GOOD

G13 SURE TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF Dont know nothin about this... what u know about those 5 gallon bucket a plant .

Pharmaceutical BUD!!!

Last edited:
G

5 gallon bucket=B I G plant!!!!!

Try it you'll see haha,that was my first tek!
Before my MaSSIve numbers it works great with few
plants but you may need to stake them in flower time!!
Love the handles on them too for easy transporting....
Anyboy else out there???...my boy is 21 now an BLAYZING TOO!!
:jump:

Last edited:
INDOOR:::NEWWW

INDOOR:::NEWWW

whats up recently i have had the chance to grow some indoor but then moving them to outside after sex is determined maybe a lil later... umm right now they are on 24 hour light umm should i change the lighting on them... whats 24 hour light do to them compared too idk 18/6 or 12/12 i know 12/12 will put them right into sex but i want them a lil bigger than do that.

G

Much better dave....

But your still rambling a bit to much??
and please dont say umm all the time..

Now,they look ok but you need to get them in MORE soil now!
So you say there going outside,that will trigger flowering right off....
THe light outside is at about 12/12 right now!!
Indoors the light at 24 hours straight will keep them shorter.
At 18/6 the light will still keep the vegging but give them sleep time!
A plant relaxes better on 18/6 for vegging,unless it auto flowers bad?

Well you got one part right,12/12 will trigger sex and flowering (even from seed)
in 3 weeks or so........and 18/6 will get them bigger for better yields!!!!!!
Flip them on 18/6 an see what that does for 2 weeks or more......
KEEP the VIBE COOL here ok,update soon!!!

G

Guyute54

They look really good dave nice and healthy! Lou is right they should get a transplant. You will notice 3-4 days after the transplant a growth explosion it always amazes me how from one day to the other they can almost look unrecognizable. If you live in FL. you have the perfect climate to grow all year long. I think if it were me I would put maybee 2 outside today wait a week or two put two more out and so on. But I would also keep craking seeds (taking clones) right along with putting plants outside. It would make for a nice outdoor perpetual garden. You could be harvesting another plant every week or every other week.

new pics before transplanting them TODAY in either 2 liters or umm in 1 galloners not too sure.. also heres a pic of my Stretchy stringy ass g13haze.

1 150 watt cfl 3 100 watt cfl... umm also im interested in getting 250wmetal halid or umm hps now i know i can buy this stuff at homedepot but the homedepot dumbass said that they dont have the the component for the light to screw in so where do i get it... i really dont wanna have to order anything

Latest posts

Latest posts