What's new

Help leaf curl.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Help with the leaf curl in my aerogarden. The water pump is currently running on for 60 minutes an off for 100 minutes. I'm guessing it's getting over watered somehow. What should I change the water pump to, to fix the problem? Should I have the water cycle come on more often or less often? I do have an air pump with an airstone in there. Though I feel like I should get a better air stone. like those flat ones that are able to pump out more bubbles.

20240430_103048.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Help with the leaf curl in my aerogarden. The water pump is currently running on for 60 minutes an off for 100 minutes. I'm guessing it's getting over watered somehow. What should I change the water pump to, to fix the problem? Should I have the water cycle come on more often or less often? I do have an air pump with an airstone in there. Though I feel like I should get a better air stone. like those flat ones that are able to pump out more bubbles.

View attachment 18995540
Make sure you keep your liquids aerated with an air stone or defuser.

Do I need an airstone for hydroponics?

Air Stones vs Air Diffusers | Hydrobuilder Learning Center

Air stones and air defusers are essential components in any hydroponic system and are used with an air pump. Without supplemental oxygen in systems like DWC and ebb and flow, roots could suffocate. This bubble aeration restores oxygen so your plants can breathe and excel. Google

farmerfischer

I would get some hydroton clay stones or some small rock wool cubes... looks like it's in soil and maybe be your problem... also looks like you have the start of mold on the base of the stem..

kordo

Hi,

It seems you're stacking issues with this aerogarden...
Maybe a DIY hydrosystem would be an alternative?