What's new

Haze

G

here is the "nexus" haze ... she is a very sativa female that came as a selected clone ... i have no info on her background & wish i did

at about 40 days of flowering on a 12/12 light cycle (since switched over to a 10/14 light/dark cycle)

as a young clone ...

she became quite a sight & has a strong reek ... i am trying to get some updated pics to share so stay tuned ... peace ... nexus

G

Mmm, I can take the haze now. Great looking plants, one that I look forward to growing. Keep it green.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HothouseFlowers said:
Haze was and is to me a open pollinating plant group and a family, my work is only in the direction of keeping it so.

:yes: for some reason Haze strains bounce with hybrid vigor in lineage when outbred,,, (so long as the partner plant isn't too complicated in ancestry),, thus it's always easy to take a Haze strain away from the place that it was originally at.

the challenge is in backcrossing/line-breeding Haze with some of those Colombian genetics :wink: the resulting marriage will be non-synthetic and much closer to the root of things.

keep up the good work :D

jah bless
dLeaf :joint:

G

the challenge is in backcrossing/line-breeding Haze with some of those Colombian genetics the resulting marriage will be non-synthetic and much closer to the root of things.

Hi Doc,

I would totally agree with you brother. That is the way im going with it for personal enjoyment and research. I find it fascinating the way the males combine. Next work is to identify exceptional male plants to see where that takes us. It is a lifetimes work though, deep inside the world of Hazes...

keep up the good work

Will do, thanks for dropping buy bro.

Heres a little pic from a CG X Haze cross, plant growing from a seed dropped from the mothers buds, got to love these little survivors have you not. Survived a few hard frosts and still going strong, a little 'lambread' for Spring.

Bests, hhf

G

Looks Stunning bro! Just ordered a pack of skunkmans Oldschool haze xskunk#1 hope they live up to it.
Good luck with the grow!

G

Well done Nexus, looks like you really got that one balanced ad happy with her environment. Not always easy with these genes and she is doing great by the looks of her, some nice colas there indeed. How many times have you grown these bro?

Lovely colours in the leaves!

Great work my friend, thank you for sharing.

Peace, hhf

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"the challenge is in backcrossing/line-breeding Haze with some of those Colombian genetics the resulting marriage will be non-synthetic and much closer to the root of things".

Hola Doc and all others,
The Ot1´s Haze has been crossed to Colombian...the offspring is even slower, more late maturing than the Haze itself :smile:

G

How many times have you grown these bro?

my 1'st haze :redface: i will try hard to due her justice ...already learned two things about her that are significatly different then the strains i'm used to ... she flowers better under a 10/14 day/night cycle & needs a constant steady flow of nutrients ... she is sensitive ... peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nexus said:
haze @ day 54
nice nexus, nice :yes:

slow-down on the feed dude,,, she nah like feed,,, she' a erb-plant!

please keep us all posted

dL :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HothouseFlowers said:
I find it fascinating the way the males combine. Next work is to identify exceptional male plants to see where that takes us.

This is one of the reasons I n I respect franco. @ ghsco :yes:
Forget the moral issue over feminization, kings n queens, n sh*t like that,,,
...dem mans be back-crossing N. Haze to the S.E. Asian end of its spectrum (Laos). Credit were credits do auh#2 smokes to that haze tune... :wink:

Positronics already focused on the "Jamaican" sides in #19 :canabis:

you're working the Colombian line, yes i :yes:

This only leaves the Mexican in ancestry...?
Were' be dat Zamalito,,, he's got more heirloom mexi's than you can shake a spliff at :biglaugh:

bless all
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
G

my 1'st haze i will try hard to due her justice ...already learned two things about her that are significatly different then the strains i'm used to ... she flowers better under a 10/14 day/night cycle & needs a constant steady flow of nutrients ... she is sensitive ... peace

Yoour doing a great job bro, they are looking just fine. Keep the pics coming, be interested to see this one through to the finish, nice plant. Nicely grow.

he Ot1´s Haze has been crossed to Colombian...the offspring is even slower, more late maturing than the Haze itself

Hola Raco, the Colombian of Chaman was one of the longest plants we have ever seen. It grew well over 10ft from rooted clones indoors flowered from clone. It has great vigour being a cross of Gold and Red varieties. Be great to see the results of the CBG/ACE project with that particular line. I put some of those in the pack for you, as they are your good brothers genetics in that one entirely, a worthy f2 project along with some we made with a another pure strain sent from Colombia labelled when received as just 'mota' lol
hhf what is going to be your yield on that plant ?

Hola Amigo,

Brother I would have no idea. I do not have any scales, have not grown a sensimelia plant in years, lol, these where some of the first for a long time and a test of the seedline to make sure all good and correct with previous breeding events. The Hazes are not heavy yeilding var's though, but is all about the quality not quantity.
Looks Stunning bro! Just ordered a pack of skunkmans Oldschool haze xskunk#1 hope they live up to it.
Good luck with the grow!

It is a great line bro, works fantastic indoors. Big yeilding and a nice high. You will enjoy im sure. Its great value in Seedbay i notice too at the moment, was on weekend species at 35 pounds. That is a great deal for sure, make F2's from them and you will have some amazing genes in seeds to go through.

Morning all! have a good day :wave:

Peace, hhf

A little calyx shot of the CGXH, as you can see, appears to have carried over the purple traits in the males we used. Has done so into each test hybrid we made with them. Early resin formations on the Calyx with this plant.

G

This is one of the reasons I n I respect franco. @ ghsco
Forget the moral issue over feminization, kings n queens, n sh*t like that,,,
...dem mans be back-crossing N. Haze to the S.E. Asian end of its spectrum (Laos). Credit were credits do auh#2 smokes to that haze tune...

It is a interesting route to take brother and we give respect to all haze cultivators and breeders. For it is a labour of love for sure.

Positronics already focused on the "Jamaican" sides in #19

Yes, i have not grown it ever, be interested one day..but the space time issue prevails..could do with a few more lifetimes. Im running out of time, lol
you're working the Colombian line, yes i

Ill leave that to the breeders like ACE and CBG bro. My interest was only ever to ensure the strain was spread in pure form and could be taken forward. As this is accomplished, I have achieved my goals here with making a open pollination. That's what I do.

The seeds are safe and this is all that was important. I will enjoy greatly seeing the ACE guys weave their magic. Other breeders to have the seed stocks on the way, such as BSC so all is good with that. My 'work' is over in that regard..

This only leaves the Mexican in ancestry...?
Were' be dat Zamalito,,, he's got more heirloom mexi's than you can shake a spliff at

We sent him ours too, Haze and Mexicans. So the future is very bright for the Haze lines, all the genes shared to where they need to be for the future. Exciting times ahead!

Peace, hhf