What's new

HAPPY 4:20!!!

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
smokin and watchin the flyers play...rerun style...happy 4:20 all...even though there's an hour or so to go :)

G

Well, I'm just sitting here contemplating what a great day I have had and looking forward to a great dream adventure snug in my bed. before you know it, it will be that time again . life sure flies when your havening fun, lets do it all again tomorrow peace n happiness to all and may all your Dreams be fulfilled.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
Stoner4Life said:
is it 4:20 yet?
is it 42O yet
it has to be close
i can feel the pain
it makes me boast
im strong
i can take it
but in reality
i feel like shit
so as i toke and toke
i lol as if told a joke
when all the sudden
my aches go away
now my head is clear from the dull throb
i can only think of that greedy mob
that keep my weed down because they got a do nothing politians job

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
passed out at about 4am after gettin home from work...gonna take my 420 hit now. have a good day all!

TL: those are some sick rhymes...ever think of a record deal? haha. have a good day brother!

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
lol token...not this life time. im chillin this go around.

slept the potheads sleep token. im starting on a bottle of petron....wow...empty tummy too...ut oh...

happy fry day folks....

42O and cocktail hour somewhere.. salue

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
The_Leader said:
happy fry day folks....

42O and cocktail hour somewhere.. salue

oh no!!!! not another cocktail hour!!! Last nights is still lingering in my head...:bashhead:

some good smoke is definately clearing it up though.
:rasta: :joint:

smokin the same shit I made my mashed potatoes with in the cooking forum...I love herbals

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhhhhhh, up at the crack of noon as usual,
this might belong in the W&B thread but wtf.......

G

Hello all,its time to strike the lighters and represent, I'm taking deep hits on a spliff rolled tight with some panama red, peace 4:20 in tha dirty

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey dudes...it's that time of day!!! happy 4:20!!!! gonna get some freshly chopped cali mint tonight...cant wait! toke it if you got it...

G

goody goody, its that time for me, I wish I could pass it on to the next cause I'm there

way up there, peace

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
what's up guys! it's 12:30 now but I was sleepin at 4:20 last night so I'm gonna mix my 4:20 hit with my wake and bake...bada bing! right s4l? haha

peace all!

TL, you got the countdown goin don't ya...3 420's to go...

here's my countdown...71 4:20's until 4/20/08

Last edited: