What's new

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
well I think that last entry was too late, nevermind. Good luck in the contest, and happy Halloween everyone!

Last edited:

bogusik2

Ezra beautifull :D I'm sure judges will accept those :)
Joe nice tatoo ;D You make me wonder about one for myself :D pzdr

hodowca85

Contest,contest...and before contest....hehe..
in California midnight was 1 hour ago...

ok. by the end :
here is some shot of my Blockhead f2....
people....this is really scarry stuff.... ;) :headbange PEACE!

cured:

ssynekk

Veteran
thanks for help about my photos for B4O2N0G. but this foto is not my...every photo do user RUSKI.!!

G

happy hellowwin for all breeders of world

16265IMG_0726.jpg
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/16265IMG_0726-thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

16265IMG_0722.jpg
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/16265IMG_0722-thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Great Entries guys... Contest ended 4 hours ago... Judging begins now...

You've made the judging a difficult job...

Results will be up tomorrow...

G

grapepunched

hope Crazy Composers evil bud shot wins? if so do i get a bean for postin it? lol hahahhahaha

hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween, i had fun watchin this contest, thanks h3ad and REZ

-gp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This should have been cleared before the contest started. Great images everyone. Voters should be aware of this very late change in the way the voting will work.... correct me if I'm wrong....If you vote for three images there is no way to determine your favorite image only your three favorite images. IC can not determine the place 1st, second, or third which you may be trying to place an image in? Unlike our PoTM contest where one (1) vote is cast per/member...and also this late change in the contest rules..."Photos will be judged on subject matter, composition, lighting, angle, and overall 'artistic'-ness. " Images will now be selected by popular vote. Dr. Duck.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
doobieduck said:
This should have been cleared before the contest started. Great images everyone. Voters should be aware of this very late change in the way the voting will work.... correct me if I'm wrong....If you vote for three images there is no way to determine your favorite image only your three favorite images. IC can not determine the place 1st, second, or third which you may be trying to place an image in? Unlike our PoTM contest where one (1) vote is cast per/member...and also this late change in the contest rules..."Photos will be judged on subject matter, composition, lighting, angle, and overall 'artistic'-ness. " Images will now be selected by popular vote. Dr. Duck.
Well... My contest... My rules... The images I'm allowing to be voted on are the images from which I would have narrowed down the selection anyhow...

Images were selected by me. My selections will be voted on. If you have a problem with it I can remove your image from consideration... It's not one I would have chosen to win anyhow... at least this way you had a chance...

IBsmokin

Grat3fulh3ad said:
Well... My contest... My rules... The images I'm allowing to be voted on are the images from which I would have narrowed down the selection anyhow...

Images were selected by me. My selections will be voted on. If you have a problem with it I can remove your image from consideration... It's not one I would have chosen to win anyhow... at least this way you had a chance...

wow!!!
thats a little harsh!!

I know Doobie called you out on the way this contest ended but man, that response was a little mean dont you think!

might as well said this; "Doobie Duck your photo sucked bro!!!!"
that would have paid him back for questioning YOUR CONTEST!!!

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
yeah... no worries... sometimes doobie thinks it's his place to try to 'call me' on some sort of bullshit or another... I just was in no mood to indulge it this time...

Besides that, I didn't say it sucked... I said it ain't top three...

Last edited:

IBsmokin

hey I like the poll, this way the people got to have their say in the winner of the contest and more photos have a better chance of winning.

its just a contest to me, my pic wasnt picked but really it was just for fun anyways, I only spent like 40 bucks on props for the pic anyways so no biggie to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.