What's new

Gro N Sho #1

hey man curios as to how much trim you got off them and what you plan on doing with it. i ordered some bubble bags, but i also really wanna make some tinture. im so torn, good problem to have though imo

also you figured out what to do with number 3 yet?

Bon.G.Loder

hey man curios as to how much trim you got off them and what you plan on doing with it. i ordered some bubble bags, but i also really wanna make some tinture. im so torn, good problem to have though imo

also you figured out what to do with number 3 yet?

bandonlooper1 - Those are 2 very good questions that are still TBD. As for #3 that decision is coming up tonight, and I think I'm leaning toward adventurous. I'll probably see if she can maybe bulk up and/or get a better coating of crystals. Haven't ordered any bag yet or anything..... At the least I think it'll be making some butter. Though, as with #3 I tend to lean more something new to me. So I may hit a buddy up about maybe BHO or see what kind of a deal I can get on some bags. I really think it's overdue that I get some bags, but we'll see.

i just ordered a set off ebay, there is a few diff sellers on there. the guy i went with had sold 594 sets of bags and had 100% positive reviews, and they have a 1 yr warranty. surely not as good as the original bubble bags, but for $140 and free shipping for the 5 gallon-8 bag set, im sure they will be ok.

Bon.G.Loder

i just ordered a set off ebay, there is a few diff sellers on there. the guy i went with had sold 594 sets of bags and had 100% positive reviews, and they have a 1 yr warranty. surely not as good as the original bubble bags, but for $140 and free shipping for the 5 gallon-8 bag set, im sure they will be ok.

bandonlooper1 - Yeah that sounds like a deal to me. How much different could the bags be? I'm gonna check to see if I can get any local deals first, I may just end up trying to find that guy on ebay! Thanx

Apologies to this great community.... As I've posted to recent updates. Well to change that, I shall have a few update pics on here to catch everyone up, but they'll have to wait till tonight. Menage #2 is out, dry and in some jars already. Tooks some pics along the way, so you shouldn't miss much in the end.

See U later tonight!

Bon.G.Loder

Here we are again w/ a little more show on my grow. Heh heh ok not too much more -grow- but you get the point.

Menage a Trois #2 out of the Grow Box night of the 16th. Yeah yeah I've been holding out on ya all, but I'm here to catch up w/ a few pics taken along the way.

A couple profiles of the lady just out of the box

This lady had more than a couple frosty nugs. A bit leafy and a bit difficult to trim. Here's a few before a lowered her ears.

Managed to shape her up and make her a little more presentable.
2 More Profiles

Now that this ladies' been exposed a little more... These buds are for you. Tried playin w/ the light placement in a couple shots. Let me know if it looks good or tell me to cut it out and stick to the nice clear lit shots.

Finally 2 shots in the Dry Box, sorry that second one didn't come out too clear, but took no others so ya get what I got. Still know it's digital and can snap alot of pic to choose from, just can't get in the habit. Maybe next round!

Well that's all I have at to load up at this time. I'll get some shots up soon of the stemless and dried green soon stay tuned smoke report to follow also.

Any advice, gripes, comment, anything at all I really appreciate all the input!

growMEDS

Thanks bro - trimming party indeed haha
I just answered the trich question in my thread hahaha
I think about 85% cloudy and 15% of clear/amber.
I will probably chop either 1 top or all the tops tonight then let the bottom go a couple more days. And my #2 & 3 plants have atleast 1-3 weeks

Bon.G.Loder

Thanks bro,

Now I know what to do with that air conditioner box:yoinks:

TAGGED

Yeah it's works well.... almost too well! Dried the nugs real fast, not quite sure what I think about it not taking longer. Make sure also to place it in a scrubbed room as it allow the aroma to permeate thoroughly.

socbutter

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up

Yeah it's works well.... almost too well! Dried the nugs real fast, not quite sure what I think about it not taking longer. Make sure also to place it in a scrubbed room as it allow the aroma to permeate thoroughly.

Saw a dryer box on e-bay and decided to built my own.
Went to HD and purchase a 27 gallon container, wire:yeahthats shelving and pvc pipe to use a stands. Going to Wormsway next week and purchase a fan/carbon filter combo to place at bottom of container.

Ebay $229 vs. HOME DEPOT <$100

I not into making my own filter and screens. I rather look at my girls instead.

Bon.G.Loder

Toke up and enjoy!
Another chapter in the saga....

Menage a Trois #3 is just about done. I ended up just continuing the flush adding no nutes to finish her out. She just started 2 days of darkness before her chop. No pics of her right now but I'll get some shots when she comes out, gets cut and hung.

As for Menage a Trois #1 & Menage a Trois #2, they are all dry and still curing in jars. Though, I have weighed them and shot some photos for you all.

Menage a Trois #1 - The breadwinner as far a quantity weighed out a little over 3oz. A few seeds some and decent trich production. Smells potent - Nice taste/Not Chemmy - Smokes easy/Nice burn/White smoke - Heady mellow high/Good duration. Some snaps you've waited long enough for....

Trying to practice a little w/ the cams.
Oh! See if you can spot the beans, think I noticed 1 or 2 in the shots just hangin' around.

Menage a Trois #2 - Not to be counted out, this lady is superb. Not as much weight, but a better taste and an abundance of trichs. She weighed out at just shy of 1.5oz. Similar smoke and smell as #1 w/ a little stronger/better taste. Great buzz, heady w/ a good body high. Heres a few shots of her all dry and trimmed.

Next round I was looking at keeping #2, as it quickly became the crowd pleaser, but 'better plans of mice and men'. The heat here has literally been unbearable for some. Mother #2 & #3 were unable to deal with it and checked out. #1 has proven to be quality herb, and has shown another good trait - heat resistance. So far she is growing heartily and showing no signs of stress or heat. Gotta get my grow more temperature controlled on the next run.

sero!

hi bong!

did you weight the crop yet? always curious about that kind of things:nanana:

enjoy, the best part the story is about to come :laughing:

Bon.G.Loder

Scene 1 Post 2..... Had a post up and has seemed to have disappeared. Oh well, for the love of the community I shall type again.

Nice pics and update bro! :smile:

growMEDS - Always enjoy you hangin' out and participatin' in my thread. Getting the hang of this little by little.

hi bong!

did you weight the crop yet? always curious about that kind of things:nanana:

enjoy, the best part the story is about to come :laughing:

sero! - Sorry bro, my pictures must've been pretty distracting cuz it was in the post. :smile: No harm no foul. I'll take any excuse to talk about my grow.
Menage a Trois #1 - This lady weighed in just a smidge over 3oz
Menage a Trois #2 - Little better quality, though just under 1.5oz
Menage a Trois #3 - Will be out soon.....

Sweet.... Congratulations.....:yeahthats:laughing:

socbutter - Thanx man! :party: Oh yeah when you get your Dry Box up a runnin' get some snaps, I can't waiting to see it!

Latest posts

Latest posts