What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenest’s Garden.

GreenestBasterd

Not just yet but hopefully in a few months I’ll be doing a bit with the Ben Gunn male.

I only ran half of each pack so the could be something better in there…

I ended keeping a really nice Ben Gunn and psychosis female and a male of each. The psycho male was runty in comparison to the Ben gunn so I’ll be using that.

Plan is to cross both the psycho and Ben Gunn back to the Ben Gunn and see what’s in there…

GreenestBasterd

Went away for 12 days as the family came to visit.
Thankfully lost nothing while away as I was a little worried about the plant sitter and all that comes with leaving a grow unattended.

All in all he did well. A solid 5/10.

I’d been foliar feeding and didn’t dim the lights before leaving.
The plants were already on the cusp of a magnesium and calcium deficiency so when I got back they were a tad blotchy for my liking.

Been foliar feeding epsom salts, calcium and magnesium to combat the deficiency over the past three days and they’re starting to look happy again.

I’ll flip end of the week or early next week.
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg

I’ll be adding the screen to the other side tonight.

GreenestBasterd

Still just canna bio Veg, soluble kelp and cal-mag until week 2 of flower, then switch to just the bio Flower and boost.

They have been on 3lt each a day of feed.
This gives a minimal amount of run-off as the bio line is a little on the pricier side.

I’ll watch the plants for now and adjust if need be.

GreenestBasterd

Connoisseur genetics - SSSTN.

Only popped 1 seed but if this is a look into the genetics I’ll definitely be popping more!
She was the sole survivor of a 40c+ greenhouse massacre and took it like a champ, barley wilted!

Moved her inside with a clone run and my god, is she vigorous, she’s eating up the room!

Massive stretch, decent quite dense looking buds at week six and an intoxicating musky incense. Reminds me of a haze cut of arjans(Neville’s)haze that I’d regularly get in London about 15/20 years ago, though that had a slight white pepper thing to it.
Either way looking forward to sampling this lady!
IMG_8537.jpeg
IMG_8526.jpeg
IMG_8523.jpeg
IMG_8511.jpeg

Apologies for the shite pics I can’t get very close for a proper shot.