What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grace shower

Graceweed

:D

picture.php
picture.php

....some macros of her huge trichs coverage......
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

harvest's around the corner...lol

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hello Graceweed lovin the great pics nice job on this grow looks like you will have some good smoke there soon peace:respect:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: high there graceweed,just read the thread and man o man are them ladies beautiful...them wr are stunning fasho.that natasha is a sexy lady,id mail order bride her LMAO...and the samoan....wow :yoinks:
great job and cam skillz too....one lucky jealous italian you have hehehe...peace-T-

Graceweed

Hello Graceweed lovin the great pics nice job on this grow looks like you will have some good smoke there soon peace:respect:

:D thanks!...can't wait to know the taste.....lol

:wave: high there graceweed,just read the thread and man o man are them ladies beautiful...them wr are stunning fasho.that natasha is a sexy lady,id mail order bride her LMAO...and the samoan....wow :yoinks:
great job and cam skillz too....one lucky jealous italian you have hehehe...peace-T-

Hi! Thanks for dropping by....:biglaugh::biglaugh:...yes you have a great experienced eye....natasha is the best wr grown in 2 runs...she smells like heaven!!!!

before wr harvest....here's some more of the somaui lady

I wish to thank my italian friends Antani, who produced the F2 seeds, and FidiBot...he knows why....lol

7th week, day 47/48
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:wave:

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
:yoinks:I can't wait to see what kind of beautiful plants come out in the end of this new showersetup Grace!
Che piante ragazza...
Qui la genetica centra poco...non puoi avere culo e trovare solo pheno mostruosi e resistentissimi. E' la mano...
Sei proprio brava, oggettivamente parlando.

In ogni caso... complimenti. Per il setup, per la passione che ci metti e per gli evidenti risultati.
Top grower!

Shade

(Ti chiedo una cosa... di notte esce luce dalla tua box? Intendo la SJ, non la doccia.

E...Ne hai due di docce in casa vero?:laughing:)

Graceweed

:smile: Thanks for the kind words Shadino,......and yes, :biglaugh: we do have another shower.....:laughing:

here's another bit of somaui lady, 8th week, day 51

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

she's tall.....126 cm/ 4 ft
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

smells of sweet lime...citrus....very hawaiian....and starts to show her trichomes..
picture.php

Graceweed

well...here starts kind of a nightmare .....little one....lol
watch out, it may hurt your sensibility..... but this is a diary...I have to report!

did you notice?
those yellow leaves on top don't look fine...and there's a spot

picture.php
picture.php

wtf???!?

noooo....noooo
picture.php

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ok...if I was undecided about harvesting yet........now action needed...

immediate cut of the main cola :mad:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

acted as a surgeon
picture.php

and this is all I had to throw away
picture.php

saved
picture.php

top top also....
picture.php

Graceweed

...then I decided to harvest completely

picture.php

ok from here looks bad....this one's better...lol
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

very sticky though!
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

end transmission, thanks for watching all this!

Suaman

Special Member
ICMag Donor
end transmission...
end trasmission?? Why??....and the somaui??...do not update the diares?

Much much respect for your job my friend!

you have big talent.....parola di Suaman ;)

P.s. sorry for my bad english!!!....si fa quel che si può :D

Ciaoooooo

Graceweed

:smile: Thanks a lot Suaman,.....don't worry, eheheh, end transmission was only for the last update......I will continue to share what's going on in the shower!

Just harvested the second white russian Natasha, and the somaui will go ahead for few more weeks.......... new updates will come soon

cheers! :D

Graceweed

Hi there, would like to share my White Russian Natasha harvest with all of you

day 65
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

leaves off...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

lil bud upside down
picture.php

hope you like it!....she has a wonderful smell, which I'm still unable to describe......I will try after drying and curing
thanks for viewing.......cheers

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey sup Graceweed very nice job on your grow :respect: looks like you got qwite a good pull off tht wr looks killer to hows she smell?? whts up next for you if you dont mind me asking peace:wave:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
super nice just curious what kind of weight you got off of those ladies, got a real similar setup at about 5 weeks veg right now

:yoinks:

Nice Grow!! And a perfect setup too, already ventalation and drainage in place lol. And your water supply is right there! must be convenient.

Im very interested in the smoke report when their fully cured. Those are some serious buds

Graceweed

Thanks a lot to all for visiting, I was not receiving any feedback recently, so I'm extremely glad about your comments, questions and lols m8s!!!

Hey sup Graceweed very nice job on your grow :respect: looks like you got qwite a good pull off tht wr looks killer to hows she smell?? whts up next for you if you dont mind me asking peace:wave:

speaking about wr (I also did another run) smell is so good and so hard to define... svetlana smelled much nicer during flowering...natasha at the beginning was almost stinking....and had something unexpressed until the last week when she showed a super sweet aroma...I'll do my best after curing to describe it!... I just saw your smoke reports...wow, cool structured, I guess they'll be very helpful! lol

super nice just curious what kind of weight you got off of those ladies, got a real similar setup at about 5 weeks veg right now

just finished to put 'em in the jars: Svetlana 75 gr / 2,6 oz and, surprise!!! Natasha 88 gr / 3,1 oz :woohoo::woohoo: this is my best result ever!

.....mmm.....until somaui harvest I guess...eheheheh

In my previous wr run of 3 taller gals I had 2,2 to 2,6 oz / 64-73 gr. I had bigger main colas... this time short and strong internodes after a flc 200w veg produced smaller main colas but a number (10/12 per plant) of big side colas which really put weight!!

:yoinks:

Nice Grow!! And a perfect setup too, already ventalation and drainage in place lol. And your water supply is right there! must be convenient.

yeah! drainage there is very comfortable! especially in those ....flushing days...lol

:joint:stunning work gracy
Thanks amico!

svetlana a couple of days after harvest
picture.php
picture.php

:smile:

Graceweed

OOOOOOla Lola, soo good to see ya Gal... these gals grew by the moon too!!! planted in scorpio days, third quarter...:wink:

sero!

I´ve read all the thread, congratulations! Nice and neat :joint:

you make me want to give WRs a try! maybe i will... :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts