What's new

Genetics Cookbook, by Grim

Hitman

get down with your bad self! Have you really smoked a number of them and could it be that you know all of those breeders? Awesome Dude!

treehuggers

Somango (Soma) Super Skunk X Big Skunk Korean X Jack Herer

Somativa (Soma) Super Skunk X Big Skunk Korean X Jack Herer

??

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all :wave: nice list dude :yes:

will keep adding Dutch/Euro strains as and when... :D

Bubble Dust (Growdoc) = Bubblegum x Angel Dust

Cheese (UK clone) = Skunk #1

Chitral (Nirvana) = Chitral x Skunk

Citral (HomeGrownFantaseeds) = Chitral x Skunk

Dutchmen's Royal Orange (The Flying Dutchmen) = Californian Orange x Californian Orange

Haze x Skunk (HighQualitySeeds) = Haze#19 x Skunk

Haze#19x Skunk (Nirvana B.V.) = Haze#19 x Skunk

Holland' Hope (Nirvana / BlackLabel / HomeGrownFantaseeds) = Afghan x Skunk

Note: An 'Afghani' is a unit of currency,,, something from Afghanistan is 'Afghan' :wink:

*** The following need editing:

*Jack Herer (Sensi Seed Bank) NL#5 x Haze X Skunk#1

(note: the female parent-plant is ALWAYS labelled first in lineage).

*Top 44 (Homegrown Fantaseeds) Skunk X Viking

This is a great list, please keep up the invaluable work :yes: :yes: :yes:

Peace out
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

TAG-monk

Dutchmen's Royal Orange = California Orange x Skunk#1

Jack herer = No one know for sure,....but sensi confirmed somewhere in sometime that its 50% haze, 37.5% NL#5, 12,5% skunk#1.....

So its likely a BX1 x BX1 hybrid. (Haze x ( Haze x Skunk#1) x (Haze x NL#5) x NL# 5)

But it has been said that JH has been "improved" over the year and that is now relativly stable...... likely a sibling cross..... so (bx1 x bx1) x (bx1 x bx1)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TAG-monk said:
Dutchmen's Royal Orange = California Orange x Skunk#1
:bat: sorry perhaps I n I got carried away,,, does Dutchmen's Royal Orange = California Orange x Skunk#1 ???

perhaps my mistake again ,,, but I'd always imagined that the 10,000 plant selection process was done in Holland on the f1,,, and the f1 (Californian Orange) was made in cali some time before ??? :chin: was it crossed to Skunkmans skunk in NL then?:crazy:

TAG-monk said:
Jack herer = No one know for sure,....but sensi confirmed somewhere in sometime that its 50% haze, 37.5% NL#5, 12,5% skunk#1.....

Sensi Seed Bank B.V. developed Nl#5xHaze makes sense they crossed it with their Skunk#1,,, or so the story grows :wink:

peace DLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

TAG-monk

The Skunkman bred the California Orange & the Skunk#1 back in california in the 70's/80's. Then with eddy in the 10k greenhouse they found 1 fantasticly sweet Cali-O mother plant, and they crossed it with a sweet skunk#1 father that give a Cali-O dominant F-1 hybrid. Cali-O is not a F-1, its a IBL.

Well, NEVILLE developped NL#5 x Haze, and he too developped Jack Herer. JH is not (NL#5 x Haze) x Skunk#1.

Wacky Tobacky

jock horor a multiple hybrid of Northern Light, Skunk and Haze. thats the nirvana description for it and isnt the nrs jock horor just an f2 of jack herer? right...

REZDOG

Veteran
I'd say that Nirvana Seed Co's genetics are generally "f2s",simple,cheap,
"type a seed x type a seed = gen 2 Nirvana knockoffs.
To note: It's been said,not proven,that they've been fond of using favored Skunk#1 and Northern Lights fathers indiscriminantly in their breeding program.
Imo Nirvana Seeds are great 'entry level' indoor starter seeds.
If you fuck them up,it won't have cost you a fortune to learn,and the curveballs they could throw you by not being exactly as you think they are could result in,gasp,even more attained knowledge.

TAG-monk

REZDOG said:
I'd say that Nirvana Seed Co's genetics are generally "f2s",simple,cheap,
"type a seed x type a seed = gen 2 Nirvana knockoffs.
To note: It's been said,not proven,that they've been fond of using favored Skunk#1 and Northern Lights fathers indiscriminantly in their breeding program.
Imo Nirvana Seeds are great 'entry level' indoor starter seeds.
If you fuck them up,it won't have cost you a fortune to learn,and the curveballs they could throw you by not being exactly as you think they are could result in,gasp,even more attained knowledge.

True...

IMO Nirvana is the "cadillac" of the knockoff,..simply put

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I was just trying to convince a non-growing-but-smoking friend of mine of the level of detail required for fine breeding, using the Jack Herer descriptor as an example, and this exchange followed:

Friend: "Leave the grow room and get some fresh air boys..."

Me: "Fresh Air? I've never heard of that variety. What's it's lineage? :)"

Friend: "I think it's GetOutMore x WakeyWakeyDopeHead. But I can't be sure...:)"

Sigh - they just don't understand...

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:
I'd say that Nirvana Seed Co's genetics are generally "f2s",simple,cheap, [/i]

Nirvana B.V. strains aren't all f2's surely???

we've sowed 1000's (100's of packets) of Haze#19xSkunk [Nirvana] when we were youth,, we be thinking they be poly-hybrid ,,, with much more variation in lineage than say a Jack Herer (or Jock Horror) which are both poly-bred.

f2's hey,,,:chin: you learns something new everyday :D

danks
peace dLeaf :joint:
"pon ya learn ya grow..."

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what would be your expert range rez???

ive done Somas diesel, i was desperet for crazy nice pheno

whats your views on o.g. and the new kush stuff

what do you think to do next (what to do???)

by January i will have a house in Amsterdam, and have a growroom setup by Feb,

my house has just sold and im on my way as soon as exchange of contracts happens

please reply Rez

G

with all due respect

a correction:

Dannyboy(Subcool)(KillerQueen x OrtegaC99)

ps. any info on Purple Urkle or Red Dragon(out of N.Cali)