What's new

Ganga Girl Grows it up!

Gangagirl420

Hello Everyone and Howdy :)

I am a Colorado Medical Card holder and have been growing for about 2 1/2 years now! I love it! I have tried most mediums including Soil, Soil-less and Hydro. I just stick with Soil-Less now :p

I am an Avid and hard working activist!

I have a PASSION for MARIJUANA,HEMP,CANNABIS, GANJA, WEED, HERB....Whatever you wish to call it!!

I use Cannabis for Muscular Dystrophy and serious pain! I first started using it as a medicine for Nausea and stomach aches.

I love to collect glass pieces and hope to have a sweet collection going in the next couple years!!

I like to call myself a connoisseur of GANJA and smoking the herb! I have traveled all over the world, met many growers and tasted MANY flavors!

:rasta: Stand up for your rights! :rasta:

Support the cause, blaze someone down!

PEACE AND LOVE
:joint:

Storm Crow

Veteran
Hello and Welcome, dear!

Hello and Welcome, dear!

I think you are going to like it here! Lots of good info and good folks! Be sure to check out the "stickies" at the top of each forum! Pure Gold!

Since you a MMJ user, you just might find the link in my sig "interesting".

Granny :joint:

irieeyes808

Hola, im new here as well, hope we can learn lottsa stuff here. You have any pictures of your grow show? Peace and yeah burn it down!

Gangagirl420

I have started to post up different grow pics and more!! Check them out!

Here is a KIFF Heart I made, LOVE TO ALL THE GROWERS!

My dog loves the STEMS! His name is BUD

Gangagirl420

Hi Everyone! The growing season is going well so far! Just got a new grow started! Check out all my new pics and my grow log!! :joint:

Gangagirl420

This will not be the only place you find my face and plants! I have done many videos and there are pictures up all over the internet! I have a passion for Cannabis and am very OUT about it!

Love the dog bone! I too am 5,280 ft above the sea and am trying to help someone whos a co card carrier and should have mine by years end. Hope you can help learn another novice!!!

Yeah im learning a lot here on this site alone, and just have to use my legal rights that i haven't been! I think i could really grow into a great grower! we'll see someday. Can i ask what your favorite strain is to grow here?

Latest posts

Latest posts