What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Took a couple pics of the plants today. I actually can't wait till this run is over so I can do it again only better LMAO. I've been dealing with a lil nutrient issue the last week.. I mentioned being concerned about the darker green color in my last post, which led me to find a build up of salts in the medium this week... I flushed them a good bit with a mild nutrient solution to the get the medium cleaned up a bit, and then went back to my normal dosage. The plants seem to be doing better, but there was a good 2-3 days they didnt do much growing at all it seemed..... I guess I wasn't running off enough as I shoulda been, and with the holiday there was a day or two where I couldnt water as regularly as I woulda liked as well..

Before next run I'm going to see about setting up a drip system, and a better set-up for dealing with the runoff... A Res/tray would be ideal.. Hell if I got that I'd be forced to run a smaller plant sog garden LOL..

Trainwreck bx1 #4
picture.php

picture.php

ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
high post! great, man! just awsome plants and pics!:xmasnut:
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks a lot Tbug and Wick..

Things have been a hell of a lot better the last couple days.. I probably said it once, but I'll say it again.. Gotta Love The CoCo!! Took me all but a day to notice a problem (prolly creeping up on me for weeks), and fix it.. I fllushed them, fed them properly, and the next day the plants/buds looked night n day better. They are starting to bulk up a bit more now, and look like a good Sour Diesel should:)

I'll get some pics in a few days

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hi Ya Mr. Postman, TBug, MeltingPOT :headbange Just stumbled across this wicked thread, :watchplant: incredible buds and photos from the three of you guyz, great idea to share a thread. Gonna pull up a chair and push in somewhere and tag along for the rest of this one fo sho.
Absolutely fucking amazing genetics guyz mucho :respect:
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:tree: :eggnog: :xmasnut: :smokeit:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ThankS BOOM! Appreciate the kind words...

TBUG...those wreckS are frosty frosty bro...my buddy thought they were Widow until he smelt em'!

PoST! they look fine bro...you'll dial her in perfectly next time round, but she looks stellar nonetheless...Love the shot of the pup, funny shit...If the WD is approved by that bitch, it'll smoke fine for me...Peace

Some WD shots
picture.php

picture.php

And ECSD starting to flower beautifully.
picture.php

:tree:Peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Welcome to the show Bostondutchmast

Looking awesome as usual MP! She looks like she's ripening up nicely... You start the flush yet? Shouldn't be to much longer right?

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's started to flush the past week bro, I'll uproot her and put her in bubbling water in the next few days...clean her right out...this'll be a good place to document the process...Glad I'm making you proud with her, she's really a gorgeous gal and her stink matches anything in my garden...Cannot wait to get her dialed perfectly....
Let's see some Diesel shots bro!:santa1:

noreaga

damn i havent been here in a minute, atleast since page 7 dudes i feel like such a putz:xmasnut: you guys are crushin it in here! so im definitely checkin back in. the tw and sour look so rightttt.. whats the wd all about flavor and potencywise??stay high fellas

nor

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NORE....the resin I think speaks for itself, but on the smell side she is pretty spot on for SourDiesel...just a bit of Pine scent that I don't get from the Sour clone...I think MPost will help describe the flavor since I've yet to chop her....If looks could kill, I'd have died when she was on week 6...

Mr.B...thanks a bunch hombre...:santa1:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
High Post! Wonder no further...
464a.JPG

Mostly pics the TW..lol. ...cuz its so frosty..:bigeye:

High west! Thanks for stopin in bro! Happy to see you still checkin in on us over here! Tell everyone i said hey!:deadxmas:

Thanks for stoppin in everyone!
Peace, bugout

:D looking good!

:deadxmas:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
What up NORE.. I'm glad MP took a shot on the wonder diesel scent. He has much more experience with sour diesel genetics then I.

I concur though. It matches up closely with many growers/smokers description of sour diesel. IMO is has lots of the same qualities that make the diesel such a well known, and popular smoke.. It has a very nice fresh lemon herbal aroma when in the jar/bag, but once shaken/broken up the aroma seems to explode from these buds... Strong lemon with a pine like, cat pissy-amonia cleaner edge.. The kinda bud that has you sniffing your fingers every 10min throughout the day LOL.. What stands out compared to most varieties I personally smoke is the tranfer of smell to flavor.. It tastes almost as good as it smells..

I believe the potency is more then adequate.. A lit joint has the tendency to burn out before finished in my hands, which means I get where I need to be before I can finish usually LOL. The smell/taste will get most sparking often anyway.. It looks, smells, and smokes the part of some quality bud IMHO.

A garden full of Wonder Diesel, ECSD, and Trainwreck. Forgetaboutit, heaven should smell this good:rasta:

noreaga

wow u guys got me jonesin at work for some of that chit, definitely no lack of resin from the pics thats for damn sure, mp u gettin ready for the mcnabbster to get blown out this sunday ;) i see theyve been rotating vick in which they say is really shittin on mc's steady groove

mr p - u hit it right on the head! i know that kinda bud that u end up sniffin your fingers more then enjoying the damn bowl all too well.. now are we talkin so stank u burn a spliff of it at night then the next morning you have people saying "ey bro u smell like u just smoked" cause it happend to me the other day @ the gym with some sour... and to think i said to the front desk guy "eyy whos been smokin in here it smells like some bangin" guess the joke was on me for once :joint:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
im diggin the ganja grow show some nice pics an info thanks guyz(MP,misterP,T-bug)
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts