What's new

Frank the Tank's Hot Dogg Hut

G

Nice lineup to say the least Cocktail Frank. Gonna be around for this show. Best of luck with the grow. From the looks of those nugs it doesn't look like you're gonna need it much. I'll see you around bro.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
*update*
8/8 ak47
8/10 grape krush
3/8 mango haze
0/10 medicine man
popped

still early yet, im keeping my fingers crossed.

Way to go Frank Getting this thread up and running it is time to show people that the East Coast has skills too. Someone asked how did you get all of those strains let me answer the question for you (Jersey Hustle combined with cosmic karma) Represent bro I will be checking in daily

W

WeldFlash420

Whooooohooooooo! Tagged! Go on Frank and show these boys how its done East Coast style. :respect:

Bake_McBride

Frankie Baby! I'll have a coupla foot longs with mustard and 'kraut. Have your people bring 'em down to my seats in the front row. L8r.

Bake

S

stoned teacher

Looks like this hut has some tasty hot dogs for sure....

Who remembers this movie? Q...."is that the footlong" A....."and then some"

I must be ignorant. I didn't think strains like this belonged on the East Coast :) Way to get em here and represent!

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Up top bearfoot, where it says thread tools, click, then select subscribe to thread.

Lookin' Good CF :smoke:

Did you toss your D39?...I'm thinking I might toss mine after I grow out the IBL. What differences in the IBL and the D39 have you noticed?

:lurk:

JC

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still have the d39, haven't ran her in a few cycles.
the ibl will rock your socks off w/ the right pheno.
im pretty sure the d39 will be phased out eventually,
just cant ditch her right now.

memetic

wow those are some bad germ rates on the mr.nice beans... if they don'y come through i'd be on to shanti he's real helpful like that!:yes:

peace

G

Hey Frank, Whats goin on man. I've changed my avatar since you last saw me. :tongue: But my current one is the one I was trying to fit as an avatar, originally. Enough of that, I will be checkin out this grow. You've got a few of the strains I'm interested in fer shure! Peace

PS Thanks for busting my rep cherry, you were my first. :smoke: :friends:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some long awaited pics....

Some long awaited pics....

sorry i take so long, this is why i really dont do a diary :p

first up, my lone amnesia haze female @ 11 weeks.
she has anywhere from 2-4 weeks left.
she's a little banged up, i know.
shoulda dosed her w/ more N early in flower

then 3 diff snowdog x sour diesel ibl ladies from rez.
they are at 9 weeks, probably go another week or so.

i'll try to get some shots next week of what i got in flower besides these bitches.

Bosshydro

daaaamn CF lookin great how does that Sno smell?that amnesia looks huge for the pot she is in.growers UNITE!...DrO ps just looked at the sno pic and realized that s*** looks like silk very soft lookin can u elaborate more?

Piffington

Nice! Chunky amnesia girlie you got there bro. I've got some crosses that I'm going to pop sooner or later so definitely sticking around to see what you think of her. That snowdog/sd looking dank as hell just like everything else in the Hot Dogg Hut. Take Care :wave:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hot Dogs? Don't you mean Kebasa! Once again, Nice colas Frank! Any updates on the sprouts?