What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

vertical grow and stadium grow, started dec. 16th '09

vertical grow and stadium grow, started dec. 16th '09

one room with two "setups" vertical grow, 2 hps containing the Whiteberry(45-50 days).

the other stadium with 1 MH, with a mix of whiteberry, m-39(45-50 days) and sour diesel (like 60-72 days).

whiteberry 15 days
picture.php

m-39 16 days
picture.php

whiteberry @ 28 days

Vert
picture.php

picture.php

hello ladies... feel like i'm the only one posting here lol. c'mon lets see some bud girls :)

here's the whiteberry not at 42 days... we shall be cutting soon enough... next week and I can't wait :) the sour d will only be about 2 weeks after that.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LolaGal

Nirvana's White Rhino at Day 30 From Flip

Nirvana's White Rhino at Day 30 From Flip

Frosty bitch!
picture.php

beejaybug

wow ladies, way to represent!!! I am proud! I will add to collection in due time. What camera's are you ladies using btw for your pictures. I mean the greens are wicked, but I just wanted to ask and see whats out there... tnx~!

Licknrol's Wife

I start this thread hoping all ICMag women will fill it with their best pics of MJ grows, buds, trichs, ....from the past, the present and the future!

Let's roll! :smile:

Here's something just harvested from my.....shower!

Somaui F2
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:D:D:D
thoughs are so beautiful!!! its nice to see other women growing!!! my husband tought me everything i know about it!

Latest posts

Latest posts