What's new

Female Seeds NL Pheno Sick Sick Sick

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::lurk::lurk::lurk:

Frosty flakes does not even cut it, or I would like to cut that, stoned as ice just lookin''''''''''''''''

P O T M all the way!

hope ya got the mom.

Lifebreather

Veteran
did you keep a cut of this in veg? are you sure it isn't a mislabled white muahahahahaha

No I never topped her. She is too columnar to take clones from side shoots, but after I flipped the lights some of the lower branches started to pick up growth and I took a few cuts from her a week and a half ago (yeah, in flower).

I'm also going to cut just the main cola and some of the larger side colas and reveg her. Taking clones and revegging together should increase my chances of successful gene preservation.

----------------------------------------------------------

So much positivity, thanks so much. I have given out too much rep, I have to wait to give out more. :D

kathmandu

i always heard that NL was originally bred back in 80s to be low odor since it was meant to be grown indoors.
you found a really special phenos there man, congrats!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
she kixass... Man if the crackheads saw her they would be hanging round the house like zombies.. peace..

sack

Lifebreather

Veteran
i always heard that NL was originally bred back in 80s to be low odor since it was meant to be grown indoors.
you found a really special phenos there man, congrats!

The other phenos from the same packs have similar smell, but they aren't permeating like this one. The smell is distinct, which may set it apart from other plants. When I kill the fans for a couple hours, my apartment (and surrounding) smells like a tannery in general, but right in my room I smell this plant.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
That is truly a 1 in a thousand pheno man, I hope you plan on keeping that one. A bunch of people would kill for that cut. Great show, she showing true indy with those fans covered in trichomes.

trouble

Veteran
Female Seeds NL Pheno Sick! Sick! Sick!

picture.php

I would say that girl is suffering from a severe case of "Frost-Bite".

You may have to cut her off below the knees, hang her upside-down for a bit, and then put some fire to her.

Nice looking plant!

Lifebreather

Veteran
How similar is the trich coverage on the other plants?

How many did you grow?

The trich coverage isn't comparable on other plants. This one is just on a different level. Both in coverage and overall length--these trichs are taller standing as well.

I grew it out of two 4-packs. I gave away two from each pack and grew 4 of my own. The other beans did not produce this particular pheno.

holy shit, that's the best i've seen so far. details on nutes?

Some Fox Farms Big Bloom, Pureblend Pro Flower/Bloom (can't remember name), guano tea, kelp meal tea, and some molasses...

I wonder how well this would perform in hydro or aero...

Latest posts

Latest posts