What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone interested in entering the 4th of July Cup Event at Good Karma will need to have their entries turned in by July 3rd. They will be posted on the event page of the website.
Please feel free to bring anything 420 related you want to trade among members.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
For reasons I won't go into I won't be making it up today. Sorry Rowdy if you set anything aside for me. I felt it would have been too rushed and I wouldn't be able to see all those who I'd like to see. More than likely next week though. Hope you all have a great time today.

Peace

nomaad

Veteran
I recieved a call that it was available today.

somebody needs to be live posting the clones available as they come in on saturdays... i'm not suggesting that the ladies haandle that...they have enough going on...how bout a volunteer?

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I recieved a call that it was available today.

somebody needs to be live posting the clones available as they come in on saturdays... i'm not suggesting that the ladies haandle that...they have enough going on...how bout a volunteer?

They said they would bring the Afpac back in two weeks. It's hard for GKG to post what is coming in as folks don't let them know till they come! We used to call Rowdy on Wed & she would post at their web-site.
What would be nice is for someone to have a phone that could enter a report from the market.

Also Rowdy was teasing me about me not knowing the ICmag folks when they come in! So to help me with my 'Some-timers' (I can only remember sometimes), if you let me know you are on ICmag you get $5 off on our seed packs.

For an aftermarket report; there were still more little girls then homes for them with a couple of new venders, including some with concentrates.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a great turn out for the market yesterday and lots of fun for patients. We had a very good selection of clones, edibles and concentrates to check out and sample.

nomaad my friend.. we have 2 afpak, 2 chem 91 and thanks to our more than generous nobull we have some very cool lighter leashes waiting for your next visit.

I also want to give a big fat thanks to "Okie Joe" for his generous donation of meds for our disbursement program. We are wishing him great success in his legal battle with Mendocino County.

And an honor to be visited by Skip & Payaso! You guys rock!

T

theJointedOne

big up!!

wondering if any vendors had plants ready to go str8 outside without hardening off or supplimental..

thanks
im only lookng for 12 nice one or two galloners

ok thnks again

everbody have fun in the sun!!

i had a great time at the market yesterday every body had nice lookin clones picked up some afpak and ........ paranomal ,and a kc33 form nobull and a bunch of knowledge and the ladies were sweethearts or and got some beans also................. thanks for the twist on the way home and id like acouple of those purple stompers when they become availble ........... dc

nomaad

Veteran
Anybody know the flowering time on:
Kyle's Grape Skunk?
Master Kush?
Chem D?

All are cuts sourced thru GKG.

Chem D should be ready around day 63. I have a bunch going that I am taking from 63-70. The D likes a little extra Cal Mag in veg and flower from what I have seen and can take a decent amount of nutes, a medium to heavy feeder for me! Can't tell you about the others, good luck!

salsaduude

I picked up some outstanding purple kush clones 3 sats ago ,beautiful,well done done and ready for outside,thriving ,already over 2 1/2 tall...what I want to know is,will that gentleman be back with anymore of those ?? I would love to get some more of those
Thanks !!

nomaad

Veteran
Chem D should be ready around day 63. I have a bunch going that I am taking from 63-70. The D likes a little extra Cal Mag in veg and flower from what I have seen and can take a decent amount of nutes, a medium to heavy feeder for me! Can't tell you about the others, good luck!

Thanks. This cut is really vigorous... sprawling and lanky like my OG, but very fast vegging. I decided to put a few in 65 gallon pots in my black box. Hoping for mad stretch when we start pulling tarp.

Grape Skunk?
Master Kush?

By the way, I get a little giddy when I think about smoking the AfPak again...

Just got done trimming some master and the grower said it was chopped right at week 8, but IMO it could have gone a little longer so I would say that Master was a 60 day.

Thank You GKG. It is always a good time when there is so much sharing and caring. It was really good to see the variety of everything MMJ. Happy gardening!!

H

humboldtlocal

Had a great time at the saturday market yesterday. It was my first time. Good Karma has really made the blue print of how a collective should operate. It is really for the members and not for itself. I was very impressed. Had a great time talking to Rowdy and also NoBull. Picked up a nice selection of Ganja treats. Thanks again Rowdy and keep up the good work. You are an asset to your community and really set a great example for the rest of Cali's collectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.