What's new

f2k grows Bliss

ogenko

DSC00597.jpg

i knew it, i knew it
there is a use for id cards

JustinCase

Nice, very nice. I been missing out on your thread. I'll tell ya seeing everybody's stuff making me wanna pop some beans. Keep it up friction.

G

grapepunched

y0y0y0,

thanks for the pics brother! save me some sour bubba creeks!
heehee the diesel kush is looking insane! look at those pistils! looks like FFA!
can I get some close ups? glad you're liking the cuts bro!

-gp

Y

YwouldntI

damn yo that bubba gots me amped,i recently got gifted some of those myself.
they are tryin to root now,i can not wait to do me a round of those babies.peace bro great pics all that shit looks lik some fiya yo.

G

grapepunched

Hopefully we'll have some nice pictures for everybody in a couple of days when we give that Bubba the CHOP!!! Can't wait to see ya f2k, I got a skush cut to give ya finally! So now you wont be able to say I ever held anything back from ya, heehee=)

-gp

friction2k

bubba massacre!

bubba massacre!

took the pre98 bubba down tonight!!! roughly 70ish days:

22491DSC00630.jpg

22491DSC00631.jpg

22491DSC00632.jpg

22491DSC00633.jpg

22491DSC00634.jpg

22491DSC00635.jpg

22491DSC00636.jpg

grapepunched punching my bubba :bashhead:
22491DSC00637.jpg

Y

YwouldntI

looks nice and frosty f2k,i cant wait till the day comes i chop my bubba the cuts gettin some nice roots now.
thats drug abuse what grapepunched is doin to that bubba LOL .peace bro cant wait to see a few dry shots.-Y-

friction2k

thanks for the love doobieduck, gp, Y!!!! :respect:

today i threw 3 more plants under the 1k to flower - an orig bubblegum, a key(91chem x bubblegum) and a dynamite(1st run wooo). threw the key and bubblegum into 7gal bags and the dynamite into a 5gal pot.

superkewl pics soon to come

B

Bigtimer7

Lets see some more pics!!

I wanna see what that williams wonderXsd is doing?

HOpe all is well and the bubba looks fire as hell

friction2k

hey guys, been extremely stoned on bubba lately and have been slacking with pics/updates. i think it's time to close this thread since i think i've successfully showed off the bliss :jump: i plan to open up a diary to overall showcase my multi-strain garden of madness.

anyways, veg and flower is slammed packed. next plant to come down(Wednesday) will be BT7's willies x sour diesel. following with WYD#5(from grapepunched), g13/diesel pheno#3, diesel#1/kush, 2 bliss bushes, dynamite(dr. g's cutt) and lastly two giant orig bubblegum(gp's cutt) and key(91chem x bubblegum) which are dialed in quite nice i must say.

in veg i have a few of my crosses growing up featuring MasterDawg(dp masterkush x chem bx1), DarkDawg(msm darkside x chem bx1), KeyDawg(key clone x chem bx1), and last which i think will be an instant classic, the Drizzle(Bliss x Querkle)! Drizzle is my only confirmed female as of now and her vascular plant fluid is f'in PURPLE!! i about stained my hands when taking cutts.

since i have 1 studly g13/diesel male, i plan on doin some amateur breeding projects. definitely making f2's with my two g13/diesel phenos, along with many many other choice cuttings ill chuck pollen at so who knows whats to come :D also my sourbubble projects are going very smoothly

ill get some pics up later next and watchout for my new diary

take it easy everyone!!!

:jump: :dueling: :rasta: :muahaha: :joint:

Last edited:

friction2k

thanks for stoppin in brendon420! thanks for the kind words

ok bt7, this ones for you :D

willies wonder x sour d, harvested at 75 days
22491DSC00641.jpg

22491DSC00643.jpg

22491DSC00644.jpg

22491DSC00645.jpg

:wave: :joint: :jump: :rasta:

Y

YwouldntI

just let me know when the diary kicks off and im there yo.bomb ass work man.
peace -Y-

G

grapepunched

Lookin good brother, got any pics of the diesel kush I gave ya? I got some now I'm clonging and putting into flower, so lemme see! PEACE

-gp

Oh yeah, thanks for the thread, it went so well and everyone got to finally see some of these cuts we've been holding down. You grew them so well, lata

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow-glad i missed out on this thread cuz i woulda HATED to have to wait for updates. went through it start to finish and whata thread it is!!! very nice job friction!!! gotta love variety! so, did i miss some shots of the grandma finished up? or is there another thread i should check out? props to ya bro....sub

G

grapepunched

friction2k said:
last we have a unique specimen, grapepunches own s1 cross of gdp x mothership we call Grandma! out of 3 plants, i was able to find this keeper(well, it was the one plant that didnt herm on me :laughing: ). the buds have an almost menthol/minty aroma with a taste that leaves a light grape taste on the pallet. very balanced body/head high that is definitely great medicine. seems to be a great representation of both strains. a full smoke report will be under way.

22491gdpxmsbudshot1.jpg

22491gdpxmsbudshot2.jpg

22491gdpxmsbudshot3.jpg

Rob, didja see page 2? :bashhead:
Check the nuggets! SICK SHIT!

-gp

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats right-between page 2 and the end i was somehow distracted!!!!!!!imagine that.this is me spankin myself :spank: oh wait, thats a different website!

Latest posts

Latest posts