What's new

ESB/Fleur du Mal

iStruggle

Anyone have any experience with ESB and/or Fleur Du Mal seeds? Was looking at Indiana bubblegum and saw ESB, think I heard it mentioned here and something to do with Old timer and maybe RKS?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone have any experience with ESB and/or Fleur Du Mal seeds? Was looking at Indiana bubblegum and saw ESB, think I heard it mentioned here and something to do with Old timer and maybe RKS?
Hello friend, good question. Keep us posted if you try some.

exoticrobotic

i'm growing OT1's Oldtimes at the moment, almost done.

Oldtimes is similar to ESB and part of OT1's ESB backcross project i believe.

So i'd say go with ESB as there are some funky funky smells coming from the Oldtimes.

ESB is ES (Nigerian (land race) x Skunk #1 (pre holland) ) x Blueberry

You are more likely to find something truly special and unique in the ESB line vs bubblegum imo and possibly something extremely strong so if you are a lighter smoker id go with the bubblegum as it's a lighter smoke, if you want power id go with ESB

RKS terps i dunno about, they arent in Oldtimes so i doubt they'd be in ESB, or bubblegum.

OT1's lines ( smile and oldtimes ) are more Rose, Anise, Jasmine, fresh grass, vanilla, lemon, mango, paint and the occasional meaty fecal aroma but not rks

Last edited: