What's new

ErocDp/DC X Arne, Erdpurt and Friends

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking great youse 2, pic #5 is my fav, nice structure and healthy looking, good work, my plants OD here are only just sexing(bit of a late start, due to neighbour replacing back fence) and looks like they will be finishing up under some fluros, cause winter rains are on the way already, DOH!!
Peace an Respect for shaun and mel and esbe.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day Paddi, thanks for stopping in
boom that sucks about having to wait
Thanks Hun
Hi Biatchzxz, yes esbe is truly a great person and has my Respect always,
Yeah Mel is right where is his Donors tag

Pics from today day 63
Erdpurt first, man this is looking great!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some lower branches
picture.php

picture.php

Next is the ErocDp/DC x Arne
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is almost done
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy all

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Mel has a point for sure. IMO Out of all peope Esben deserves a special donor tag. To be honest I might have to design one myself an hook him up. I'm gonna start for sure Shaun I'm loving the updates as well. Looks like some dankage u chop chop any and dry. Def wanna see the dry nugs

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is some of Karma's Jack'O'Nesia this is the fast flowering pheno and smells like bubblegum/blueberries
It was dusted with the pollen from my Haze C tester(Mr.Nice) and i can see a few seeds forming, hopefully enough to share with the Hybrids From Hell
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sickness Shaun I would love to get a shot of a seeded bud for fun. But looking good that cross prolly gonna be interesting dude. Keep up the great work brotha send my regards to the wifey

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was out checking the girls this morning and noticed that the trichs have started to change color
we are now approaching the end of weeks 7
i got my 30x magnifier out and was surprised to see bright pink/purple trichs there is also some amber trichs on the outer leaf edges
The camera didn't pic up the colors to well
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup bro u know me gotta stalk out this grow. I could see them changing. Cool pics brotha
Im sitting here starin at the trichs dude. Sick

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the Erdpurt came down today at day 70, if i could we would have let it go another week but we have a rental inspection soon and i had to get this down and dry b4 then

this is some of the most attractive bud Mel and i have ever trimmed smells great too
Thanks Esbe
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy we did

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratz friends! and thx for doing this place what it is supposed to be. a place to share love and devotion to the plant and to life. your indoor grows on those gives me so much great and new knowledge. i almost forgot the foxtail traits of erdpurt, it never shows od here. look a lot forward to cure and smoke notes

you guys makes icm so alive and karma bro must be real proud, as i am, to see stuff here!

to kind of you Biatchzxz! lets make medals together!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Esbe. Exactly how it always should be between us I've met some great friendly people on here that bring me such joy an ur one of them. Shaun as well. Always love to see your threads. We should all remain one big family IC brings us all love an joy to help each other it's amazing

X

xinsanewickedx

hey shaun the pics you showed me yesterday were off the hook bro,how is the smell?

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some pics of the 2 DC x B3 plants
I has the strongest sour stink about it while the other is sweet but funky
Seeing a lot of cloudy/white trichs with some amber on the leaf edges
They have been getting plain water for the last 9 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now the sour stinker
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

getting close to chop day for them

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
look just right bro, expect trich explotion now!

thx for updating, enjoy weekend guys!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day esbe and good weekend karma to you

The last 3 days they have really packed on the resin, they just sparkle in the sun

I hoped to take them down on Sunday as we have a rental inspection soon but i don't know if they will be amber enough by then, i can wait until Tuesday next week but if they still are not ready they will have to wait until the 31st after our inspection
we will see

Buddle

Veteran
Great thread.I agree Mel and Shaun have added a lot to this site..K+
Did Esbe send you any of the B3N7 x erdpurt x Royal Dane..or Eroc x anish passion x Deep chunk...that was sme of my frostiest outdoor EVER!! Unfortunately pics are on computer that shit the bed :(

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Nice Erdpurts man! Wouldn't it be great to cross that saucy chunky female Erdpurt to some Sour or Chem D! Looks like a match :D

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are a few pics from today, they still dont have enough amber trichs yet so we are going to let them go another 6 days and possibly chop after our rental inspection
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now the real sour stinker this one is starting to be a security concern on a warm day you can smell it 20 feet away, i could smell the stink out the front from the road so the people walking past will be able to smell them
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
That's crazy I kinda sat here and pictured that whole image in my head. Like a lady walking with stroller and friends. Likke hmm smells like candy mmm umm noo sour cannnabis dear

Latest posts

Latest posts