What's new

Electro-Magnet?

Bedlamite

Conventional wisdom always says that new ideas are impossible, but they say that only because no one has ever done it before. But if someone had done it , it wouldn't be a new idea, now would it?
I'm growing with magnets, just regular bar magnets that I bought at the Hobby Shop for 69 cents. I put 5 of them around the base of the plant, equidistant so as to make a pentagon. North pole pointed toward the plant. I checked by putting them close to a compass to see which end was which. Another seed of the same purchase is growing with no magnets. The one without the magnets is smaller after a week than the one with magnets was after 2 days. I don't need empirical evidence. I will just believe my own eyes. The magnets make a huge difference. I used the magnets during germination and then put them in the pot with the baby and now they are buried in the ground next to a very vigorous, thick stemmed young plant. It's leaf sections have increased in number like nothing I have ever seen. Starting at the bottom, going up by node. The first leaves had one section, the next 3, the next 5 the next 7 the next 8, I'll probably be able to count the next ones tomorrow. I have $3.45 invested in this experiment. It is awe-inspiring, what has happened so far. I'm convinced. I'm going back to the store and get me some more magnets. I'm not interested in proving that magnets work. Try it yourself.
I'm going to include a link which will explain why I use 5 magnets in a pattern. But I must warn you first. This web page goes on and on. It has many interconnected links. It is very easy to get side tracked form the side track of the distraction. In fact, that's how I found this information. I was doing research on the effects of different shapes in beehives on bee health, mite resistance, honey yields, and got side tracked into looking at magnets and growing plants.
This isn't going to be easy
The link I give is the page that the info is on, beware of clicking on anything sidetracking!

http://www.goldenmean.info/germination/

If you do want to get sidetracked. There is a page on antigravity devices that work.

Bedlamite

picture.php

These 2 plants were germinated together in a magnetic field and popped on the same day. The soil is the same. I didn't have any more magnets at the time so only one got them in the pot. It grew so fast that it was ready to put in the ground first.

picture.php

These are both the same variety. The one in the ground is the first one I used magnets on. It has been in the magnetic field it's entire life. Only excepting a few minutes in the process of moving it. They aren't the same age. Even so, I think it is plain to see the difference. I'm not calling this evidence, but it was a strong enough indication to convince me to go to town and get all the cheap bar magnets they had in the store. Now I'm putting them with everything I can.

By the way, the stick is 12" long. Sally is the ball playingest puppydog there ever was.
I was taking pictures with one hand and throwing the ball with the other.

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
I'm going to grab a few magnets and see what happens... Hmm, this is surely intriguing, but I need to see it with my own eyes first.
Keep up the experimentation, and get a good controlled experiment going, bruh

slappyjack

I'm fully on board with the bio-electric nature of all living tissue. We're all made of the same stuff and every cell in every life-form is a charged system.

My plants seem to thrive when I'm in a good mood and suffer when I'm not. I can't explain why it works that way, but it's definitely real.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
This is some interesting stuff. Next time I get some seeds I guess I'm gonna have to grab a few magnets too.

Balazar

I must try this. I do DWC and i put the sacred G stickers on the bottom of every bucket and the ones with the sticker always fair much better. I will definitely be giving this a try.

Wow man been a long time, had to shut down the system for awhile. I do want to say this there was literally easily twice(probably three) as much bud from the magnetic plants. I had some serious problem at the end because the root mass clogged the drain. I couldn't have a good finish to my grow, so I had inefficient results. I gained at least 12 OZ off the grow. The majority of it was Magnetic. Hard to say because I started smoking it so often, it was quite a bit more potent than the non-magnetic, in fact it was crippling.

I am back on it though getting started all over a gain with a better system. This time I am going 100% magnetic. I am not messing around. I am going full Aeroponic(with fog), magnetic, sonic bloom, and only a 400 watt light. I want to see what kind of results I can gain out of this one. The 400 watt light is going to be super small for the system so I think I am going to add 2 fluoros for good measure.

I hope, this time my system doesn't get clogged with root mass, that was by far the biggest problem with my system last time. The root mass from the magnetic plants grew down through the drain into the reservoir, thirsty little bastards. My system got so over filled with water that I had to stick a air disk in there to aerate the water and I also had to hand water the plants, turn them off when they were full.

Here we go again, I would love anyone to post their end results, I wish I would have, things got crazy, visitors, and the plants were everywhere, I had to just end things and rebuild.

Latest posts

Latest posts