What's new

Durban poison, outdoor grow.

SkunkyDemon

:yoinks: I so want to get one of those. I love how small the size really is, and with a 40gl rez and you just cant beat that. I ended up getting the whole Waterfarm kit. GH rocks hehe :sasmokin: :yummy: Those girls are looking GOOD!

fari

looking mighty fine, i told my friend to supercrop the plants once in the main stalk, when i went to check on them there were like 7-8 supercrops per plant :confused: But she survived,and it didn't seem to help to much either...
The next time i start some DP, i am gonna indeed pune the hell out of her :sasmokin:

fari

Ok so i fed her yesterday a very light feeding,half of what it sais on the box.no all i have to know is how many times do i have to feed her??
Bless

fari

Greetings all,
The plant is doing mighty fine,she responds very well to the feeding, looking much healthier if you ask me... :woohoo: Just thought I might post some updates so here they are :joint:

So what do you think? If you have anything to share, please go ahead :joint:
Blessings from me and my good friend,

fari

Ok i think there is a problem, its getting cold here(same climate as holland) and its only gonne get colder and colder... And she looks far from ready, how long do you guys reckon she still has to go? And i'm thinking of covering her up with seethru plastic against rainfall to hopefully decrease the chance of mold, anything else i can do? There is a small greenhouse availible,...
Any help would be very appreciated,
Blessings,

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
nice durban fari....

well .. from the last few pics.. i would say it will need at least one more month to finish.. even a bit more than that.. it can take up to 60 days to finish.
8347Immagine_045-med.jpg

heres a durban skunk from the 2005 grow

Last edited:

fari

wow this is gonna be tough to keep her alive, another month or more hmmm :( Starting to get a pretty crappy feeling, and nice plant btw, how was the smoke?
Blessings

fari

Baaaad news here in durban land, i think there is fungus/mold on the main stalk in between an internode. I beg you please help me out here i would hate to see this baby break or die, or for that shit to spread over the plant... :fsu: Any help(really any) would be greatly appreciated :kissass:
Check it out... :badday: :badday:

Bless you all,
Selah!

fari

well its been there for quite a while and it has been growing,my main worry is it will snap, should i put duct tape over it? I wanna be shure before i do anything. I'll check it out later if there is any kind of worm or so. But it has been there for a while....
Thanks,

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
just makesure you give her some substainance if the stalk its becoming weak..

fari

Greetings all,
Still worried about the thing on the main stak and don't really know what to do about it... I saw a relatively large spider on the place where that thing is, but i'm not shure its th cause...
But she is looking real good, some purple here and there. Here is an update, enjoy :joint:

Jah Blessings,
Fari_and_friend :joint:

fari

Oh and about that plastic cover,its kinda temporarely to prevent rain from reaching the plant. We are gonna place a thicker plastic so that it also covers against wind and high humidity. But does the plant recieve less light now? If it does is there a plastic that lets more light thru? If yes what kind? A bunch of questions but just trying to do it right...
Bless

fari

i've been asking myself this for a looooong time,so far no answers to what exactly it is...

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
fari, i think you are better off posting your pics in a new thread in the sick plant forum and maybe in the grow forum too.

good luck :yes:

Last edited: